Hack Portal bug during missions

Yesterday I noticed very strange behaviour of prime during missions. Since I can't post pictures yet, I'll try to describe the issue at the best of my abilities:

When doing missions in prime that require you to hack a port, a red banner saying "hack portal" appears above the portal as soon as the portal in question is in hack range. When this banner is shown above the portal, it becomes impossible to tap the portal in question. Instead, to enter the portal screen and hack menu, one has to tap the red banner specifically.

This seems like an unintended bug. Since the banner is smaller than the actual portal hitbox of the portal, this makes hack missions more difficult, especially in portal dense areas.

Comments

• GaijinHellGaijinHell ✭✭✭

This issue has also been described by another user in this reddit thread which includes a screenshot of the behaviour in question:

I can't post links.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

We have reported this bug to @RedSoloCup yesterday at the NL meeting in Pilsen. He agreed that this should be fixed as soon as possible and will notify the developers.

• GaijinHellGaijinHell ✭✭✭

@NineBerry thank you. Very much appreciated.