Quantum capsules yield nothing

Last few days all 11 of my Quantum Capsules have yielded nothing. Each contain 95 items, and my inventory is well under the 2500 item limit (Core member).

Using device Samsung Galaxy A22 5g mobile, running Android 11 not rooted.

Ingress scanner version 2.96.2 a67a388d

18 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

i think its because of the anomaly in germany

• After 11:00 UTC Monday we'll know if that was the case then.

• I also have the same problem, the quantum capsules have stopped duplicating objects for three days

• My quantum capsules are also not duplicating. It has been 3 days for me too. Have you turned them off?

• A player in our local group noticed this, too. I checked mine, and it is not replicating either

I also noticed that new POI have not synched from Wayfarer for the last three days.

• Same for me, four days now with zero dupes.

• I have this issue too. And I have 0 items inventory capacity sometimes in last three days (just for several seconds). It could be depended, i think

• I have seen the same thing, occasionally at cap, but usually not, and its been several days since ive seen any replicated items..

• Same issue

• So after 5 days of zero dupes, sometime after 0000 GMT all 9 of my QCs replicated. 6 of them went from 96 to 100 items, which I've never seen before. Will be dropping them down to 95 going forward.

Good to see it's sorted anyway.

• BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

This appears to have been fixed.

• Yes some of mine went from 95 to 100 so I'm dropping them all to 94 for a bit except one I've left at 99 just to see if the behaviour has changed to allow all interest to accrue from any value <100. (I doubt it but thought it was worth testing).

• Guessing it was a glitch associated with the amunich event, hardly planned or they would have announced it.

Worth bearing in mind though for the next time there is a event.