Suck at Sync in Progress - Tutorial Loaded

Hello I am running into an issue where I can not move past the Sync in Progress - Tutorial Loaded prompt text. I have reinstalled the game and cleared any game data and I am still running into the same issue. Can you please assist if what I should do to get past this step. I am playing on the current version of the game on a IPhone 12 running IOS 15.5

Tagged:

Comments

• ZearemZearem ✭✭

I have reinstalled the app and attempted to run the application both on Wi-Fi/ cellular data and in different locations around town and still running into the same issue.

• edited July 2022

Sorry about the delay, @zealex01@Zearem! If you still face this issue, please login into your account using another device and check if this continues. Let me know how it goes.

• ZearemZearem ✭✭

Hello NianticVK,

I have attempted to log into a secondary device. Unfortunately I am still running into the same issue on the other device

• Thanks for writing back, @Zearem! I've shared it with the team to look into it. I'll get back when I get an update.

Appreciate your understanding!

• @Zearem Could you please try again? It should work now. Let me know how it goes.

• ZearemZearem ✭✭

Hello @NianticVK,

yes I am able to log in and is not working. Thank you for the support!

• Happy to help! Do let us know if you need help with any more questions. Thanks! :)