Superposition Phase 1 [Discussion]

Comments

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

I know there’s a thread about the medal specifically where feedback was asked for, but not really taken on board it seems.

The lore doesn’t seem clear exactly what will happen when someone… I mean, ENL wins.

Klue and ADA are entangled as a result of ADA’s ingression into Klue’s consciousness. We now know there is a XM system that evolves into a superposition of having K be Klue or ADA or both. An Enlightened victory of the Superposition Anomaly Series increases the probability that K retains more of Klue. A Resistance victory increases the probability that K retains more of ADA.

Does anyone speak Nianticspeak and know what it means?

ADA medal seems nice, and I’m terrible at not buying badges. Will go well with the ADA kit. Wonder if the other kits will follow the other anomalies.

Hope those going to Munich enjoy the things there. Look forward to seeing reports!

• ShottixShottix ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

Why has every medal these days gotta be pink?

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LynoocsLynoocs ✭✭✭

maybe lay off the frickin text writing and open the app once or twice before you release it on the store, eh?

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

Having read the rules I'll say this: I was right that battle beacons were going to be the new tool for cluster portals and that "it's just battle beacons" wasn't a good assessment.

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

@Hosette At some level, you're not wrong. But at the same time, the ruleset is, for all intents and purposes, no different from the "count noses to declare the victor" rulesets that Ingress seemed to be trying to move away from.

We've seen anomalies that are nothing but cluster battles plus shards. We know how those turns out. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: For the Munich, on-site portion anyway. It's been so long since connected cells were a thing that I guess something interesting could happen there…

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Its a better outcome than previously stated.

Also, Munich travel now looks more attractive with what's on offer.

I could criticize aspects of it but I'll chalk this one up as a win in terms of player expectations.

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

@halette I would like to point out that the Connected Cell AF14-CHARLIE-02 is a very poor choice. It spans 3 countries (South Africa, eSwatini and Mozambique) and has literally NO players. The area in this cell is also mainly bushland with very poor road infrastructure and no significant MU to be gained here. It's too far for players to drive, and with the insane petrol prices nobody will want to put in the time and money to do so.

Please reconsider the selection in favour of a cell that has activity from both factions, so that our agents can contribute to this anomaly.

• NysyrNysyr ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

The cells should really be handpicked, should be ones with large cities with close score for the cell and an even spread of wins between enl and res in the cell.

Basically nothing on the west coast of NA should be selected, its all hard (island/BGAN/Mountain top) portals and one side or the other winning every cycle

• AkakunAkakun ✭✭✭

I have a cell nearby, neat!