Support Ticket got stucked in System - not able to open a new one

KeksiNo1KeksiNo1 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in General

Hello,

I have been trying to submit a 24-part mission series for a few weeks now.

13 were approved immediately on first submission - the other 11 consistently rejected for copyright reasons. However, I have obtained the image for this via pixabay and it can be used royalty-free and is not subject to copyright.

To prove this and further my mission, I tried to submit a ticket via the support chat.

This has not been answered for a little over 2 weeks now. The attempt to create a new ticket fails, as they are closed immediately after opening.

I had asked again and again in my active ticket whether there is anything new, asked why I do not receive an answer and do not understand why I am consistently ignored and, despite repeatedly sending proof that I am allowed to use the graphic freely, my missions are continually rejected because of copyright.

As I can't expect any answer to my ticket and no one seems to look into it I would highly appreciat if it could be closed! Unfortunately, I cannot close the ticket myself and have to rely on support to do so.

I really don't know how to get out of this vicious circle.

Is there any way/chance that finally someone is looking into my ticket request and/or close it so I'll be able to send new requests in the future (also on other topics)?

Thanks a lot!

Post edited by KeksiNo1 on
Tagged:

Comments

• I currently have the same issue. Inquired about a Second Sunday bump. They said they would get back to me-- and it's been weeks.

I cannot seem to close the chat to open up a new report for anything. Every command I have tried has not worked to reset the chat.

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

Use the browser, in incognito mode. You'll be able to open a new ticket.

Chat icon bottom right. Type "Skip" to start the ticket process.

• I know. Have tried other browsers.

But the "new" Tickets get closed right away (not even getting the message that my request was forwarded to the team).

As long as the current ticket is active, any new ticket I opened wasn't processed and my missions keep getting rejected for the same reason I already have sent proof for several times but my ticket keeps getting ignored 😔

That's why I need the current one closed. Or even better, solved.

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the message from Ops on the tickets that get closed?

• KeksiNo1KeksiNo1 ✭✭
    edited July 2022

No message. It just get's closed after sending my issue.

See this example screenshot - this happens with any ticket I try to open at any browser at the moment (nearly instantly after sending):

While here is the active ticket where I have been waiting for a response for over 2 weeks. Initially, I often asked if there was something new - later only short message that my missions were rejected again, so that I myself keep track of how long it has been hanging in the "queue" (since you can not see the date of the message - only the time).

With previous tickets, after sending my message (and possibly additional info to prove it) I got an info that the ticket is being taken care of and the facts are being tracked down - like this one:

• ChamyraChamyra ✭✭✭

I really appreciate that missions are being checked for copyright issues. But the way it is handled now, is very frustrating for us players. It's easier to get a copyrighted picture, slice it up in as many pieces as possible and submit them. Your chances of approval are higher than if you use a copyright-free work from pixabay.

And it's not just with pictures from there. Take a picture of your own cat and you'll have high chances to get troubles because of copyright.

This system needs an overhaul or tickets proving the image can be used should get worked on. I had the same issue with Summer Solstice banner, also taken from pixabay with the usual pixabay licence (free of use, not even credits needed) and submitted a ticket, to which I haven't heard anything about since the day I submitted it. That was on June 9th. Almost a MONTH ago. (The banner went live in the meantime, fortunately, but the issue is the same.)

Although I really appreciate the speed with which missions get approved (or rejected) right now, I feel like there needs to be a better balance. It's in nobody's favor if we are forced to submit the same missions again and again, while our claims for copyright are getting ignored.

• Thank you Chamyre! You speak from my soul!

I too think that a fundamental review of missions is in order.

But the frustration, energy and work that has to be invested to prove that the graphics used are ok to use is currently very subsequent.

Not only for us players - also NIA has a lot of work and effort to check the same missions over and over again (I had to submit certain missions over 20 times (!!!) until it was accepted).

And also to process the tickets needed to prove that a copyright is not present.

But if the ticktes are then not processed at all and completely ignored, that is really very frustrating and demotivating.

I think it would be a really great solution to have the option of adding a proof of the image or a reference to the source in the process of submitting the mission.

This would also save the staff a lot of work, as they could check or exclude the copyright directly on the basis of this and would not have to process a ticket for this later.

In my current case I am still waiting for my ticket to be processed or at least closed as requested. If just someone could explain to me why this is happening or even necessary - but from my point of few this is just senselss at the moment.