Accepted photo submissions not showing up

I’ve had multiple photos submitted and accepted this year, and they’ve stopped showing up on the portals.

Tagged:
6 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @CronoMkI! Please submit a ticket via in-app support. We'll take a closer look.

• Totally agree. This is not a new issue. I've been reporting it for 3 years. There are a lot of s***** pictures in Ingress. I applaud all the agents that are taking the time to submit new portal pictures in an effort to improve the game for everyone. Unfortunately after these portal pictures are ultimately approved, they either never show up in the scanner or they take months to years to show up. We can't upload anything that doesn't show up in the scanner, hence the frustration on behalf of a lot of agents that are working to improve the game. I've got a few approved photos in the hopper that have been there for almost a year.

• suysuy ✭✭✭

I also experience this on nearly every photo I get accepted. It is frustrating

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

not photos have been added for a really long time don't you know that it's a years old bug 🙄