Creating Banner Green Pirate

Please explain to me why missions Green Pirate 1/36, 17/36, 18/36, 19/36, 

20/36 and 21/36 have been accepted as missions. 

I have changed all the other Green Pirate missions to exactly the same 

settings as the missions mentioned above. 

It's a bit confusing to me why 30 missions are being denied but 6 are 

accepted. It makes no sense whatsoever. 

Either accept all the missions or deny them. 

I hope you can provide me with a positive and constructive answer to my 

question.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

send it in again, or ask another use to try their luck ? its sadly roll of the dice if u submit banners.

• Thanks, but I have try that already a couple of times. The fun thing is that 6 of the 36 missions have been approved.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

can u ask another agent try send in those? its crazy

• I wish Niantic would reply to this post. I would like an explaination as to why 6 of the 36 missions have been accepted.

I find it very confusing.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you show us images of the rejected missions? Also, do the missions share portals with other missions. Like, do you repeat any portals later in the banner? People here have this idea that missions are reviewed as unique pieces of data and one mission shouldn't affect another, but the fact is, you can't build a 36 mission banner in a park with 6 portals.

• I know about banners using only 6 portals. I don’t like those.

When I create a banner I want to make sure that I can feel it the next day…😂

• All 36 missions have unique portal visits.

Even the route is completely different to all other banners.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you try adding something to the description about going on adventure or exploring? arreee ye matey, ready for an adventure?

I dunno, pictures seem fine, portals seem fine, not sure what else you can do. I’ve heard switching from sequential to any order can help, which is odd. Also, often suggested, is when you re-submit after being rejected, start a whole new mission, don’t just resubmit the same one.

Not sure if you’ve reached out to support, but the one time I did about a mission, they were actually helpful. But I specifically asked if the problem was because I was re-using portals or something else and they said I should use unique portals. So, maybe worth reaching out to support and asking if you’re being rejected because of A or B and hope you’ll bait them into giving you an answer instead of some copy/paste BS

• I will try creating a new mission instead of submitting the same one. Thanks for that!

Also, I tweeted to Niantic support but no response yet. Every time I resubmit I get the same BS reply.