2.93 when?

1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been 50 days since 2.92. If 2.93 takes so long it must be worth the wait. Right?

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe today once the solstice events ends.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

50 days?

I lost track with the last update.

Though it seemed to me like they moved from a fortnightly schedule to a monthly.

The issues they are working on, and new features might be taking more time than expected.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

50 days is more than 14 days so whenever it happens

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Would 2.95 then explain what this empty space is going to be used for?

A bounty/quest board?

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

It probably will be filled the same was as in PoGo: with nothing. When the menu was reordered, it was done to make space for "a new feature", which turned out to be Niantic Social/Campfire. Filling the empty space would only make sense if new features find their place there, reordering to how it was before would be stupid as now you can reach all the main menu options with just your thumb and don't need to reach over your screen to tap it.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, the patch interval is disappointing for a while now, as are the patches that actually come out.

I'm hoping for fixes, please stop adding new stuff, start fixing some of the long-running, much discussed issues. "Pretty please, with sugar on top, fix the bleeping game. "

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Not! Let them do something new, the old is boring and impossible to play, and in parallel, let them fix bugs.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

indeed, maybe 2.93 will just be the name change social to campfire and maybe just 1 fix before they jump to 2.95 mid july... seems not much look forward to anymore

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

The old is boring and impossible to play? Then why don't you go play some other game? We're coming up on the 10th anniversary, what are you proposing? We make squares instead of triangles? The core gameplay is fine, when it works. That last part has been the biggest issue with this game since 1,5 years.

RIght now, I get more 'scanner communication error' more than ever before. When recalling/moving drone, when hacking, when deploying reso's, it shows up constantly. Fix the game :(