Decay rate need to get 7%

The portal need to decay every 3 days and decay need to be 7% every 3 days please

Additionally we need double resonter level 8 and we need drone can get portal key only once a day and we need 80 meter distance too and we need option to turn off and on links and control fields

Comments

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's just have it auto-recharge itself when the other team attacks?

• Shooters42Shooters42 ✭✭✭

• With all due respect, you're just out of your mind

• MrCathulhuMrCathulhu ✭✭✭

Lack of portal turnover is one of the biggest problems in the game, making that worse is a bad idea. Stuff isn't supposed to be permanent.

• IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭

That post should start with Dear Santa...

• Also we need new portal mod and we need a 9lvl power cubes and reasonter 9lvl

And 9lvl xmp and increase the ap recharging the portal 10ap to 165ap please

• And we need new lvl 24

We need to increase the lvl cap lvl 24 please

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

Troll troll is troll.

• What

• How about 10% decay rate every 29 hrs

Resign control field looks

The control field texture need a upgrade

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

@megaraided I'm curious... WHY do you want all these changes? All you've done so far is make demands, but you haven't provided a single reason.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

IMO decay can be lowered and this may help with the most boring activity - everyday recharging key list. But the +- equal price should be - more decay on field-holding or linked portals,based on mu,or how many links (or both) etc.

Anyway i can't see why exactly "7%" with 3 day-vacation.

• The 7% decay rate should to permanently and it's help with community and people have to stay at home due new covid lock down and the please let the portals decay 7% every 48hrs

• The portals will be there when you get back, and you can't use them while you're gone anyway. Most of the world is not in lockdowns at this point, and the game is for everyone, not just China.

• tp235tp235 ✭✭✭✭

I don't want Ingress to have a system like Pokémon GO.

On the other hand, I wish they would implement a system where if I don't give my Pokémon nuts, they go hungry and come back to their trainer in 8 hours.

My Pokémon in a Pokémon Gym at a minor point will soon be a year old and they still haven't come back (lol).

Also, if you can, please encourage Pokémon GO to introduce this one to get Pokémon players to get up off their couch at home, because introducing burnout to PokéStop spins and Pokémon catches to move trainers will solve many of the interpersonal problems that are currently occurring. (Combined with speeding up Pokémon Gym Battles and Raid Battles, this would be even more effective)

• Sorry

• I don't want pokemon go system like ingress prime

• There are also no fields, no links, and no competitive teamwork.

• TooLegitToExistTooLegitToExist ✭✭✭✭

Nia could introduce mods to slow down or speed up decay rates for that portal

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a decay rate in Pokemon Go. Pokemon in gyms lose health. I'm not sure why that's relevant, though.