I received the Solstice Medals in the incorrect order: is there a chance to ask support?

Dear Agents, I know this isn't a real issue, but since I noticed it I would like to find a solution. I obtained the two Solstice Medals without considering the correct display order in the scanner. Since the Sun enters the Stonehenge from right to left, the correct order would be obtained with the in-store Medal on the right. I noticed that lots of other Agent accounts in the community have the same display. If somebody would like to re-order the Medals, maybe we could ask together support to Niantic?

Comments

• go ahead, ask Ingress support. As an XM ambassordor, I feel that the order of the medals should be corrected.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically it's still correct - sun placed to the left would be sunrise, sun placed to the right would be sunset

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

they will not re-arrange medals for any reason nor remove sadly u will need to deal with it and move on.

• The only way to 'fix' that would be to manually edit the obtain datestamp in the database. And touching the database *directly* is something they rarely do unless it's critical.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

I'll give it a go, I have a minimal SQL understanding. What could go wrong!?