5 missions disappeared.

I have created a banner mission 18/18

And now 5 of them disappeared from the scanner and also from my missions portal too.

Missions name:

1/18 Welcome to Egypt

8/18 Welcome to Egypt

12/18 Welcome to Egypt

14/18 Welcome to Egypt

15/18 Welcome to Egypt

2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @ZRover! To investigate and help you better, could you please share screenshots of the completed missions, and when was the last time you were able to view/access the mission?

• UPDATE:

A few Portals that were connected to the missions were retired. Hence the missions disappeared. Please contact the Mission Author.

Thanks!

• @NianticVK the way i read the post above is @ZRover is the Mission Author in the first place and you have read/replied to this as if they were a player only not as a contributor.

However if the portals have been retired thats the first time i've heard of missions being removed so surely the Agent should get an alert/email from the mission system to advise them of the takedown and should then see the mission back in there drafts or offline missions ready for editing/reupload.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

but missions already completed shouldnt dissapear even if someone removes them after, i havent heard of this before.