useless map in special events section

go to HOME› INGRESS COMMUNITY FORUMS› EVENTS› SPECIAL EVENTS

there is a map with markers, but when you click on them, it just gives the name of the place.

what is this trying to tell me?

Comments

• GorillaSapiensGorillaSapiens ✭✭✭✭✭

huh. seems useless in ALL "Events" sections. did something change? I expect to get details about the event at that location.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you click the city name or did it not load for you? As soon as i click the city name, the one you highlighted, it took me to the event on FevGames. It's the June IFS.

• GorillaSapiensGorillaSapiens ✭✭✭✭✭

No, i did not. The city name is in a dull gray text, and no underline appears when i hover over it. there is no real indication to the user that i need to click on anything. i would expect it to have the city name, then underneath that titles of events i could click on. maybe i'm too old school and still expect clickable links to be in blue text, with an underline that appears when you hover over them. you know, like every other clickable link everywhere else on the web.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, the map isn't helpful. Fev Games has a list of the events through a spreadsheet. Anything more than that, I would use the website again.