Problematic portal in Russian Federation

Hello,

I did not find any other means to contact NIA for this kind of a problem, I'll give it a shot in here. If anyone is able to provide me a better place to submit this, I'm all ears.

I am living in Estonia, next to Russia. As we all know, Ingress is banned in Russia, however, portals are still active and they can be linked to and recharged from abroad.

One side of our community is currently using one such portal in Russia to link in to it and there is no way to neutralize it by any of the players.

The portal itself is this one:

Since access to this portal is unavailable to all of the agents, could it be addressed by NIA itself? Not fun to play on such uneven playing field, not gonna lie.

Comments

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Wellcome to Africa part II 😂😂

I mean, the portals are legit, so there is no problem. Their value changed due to the banning of ingress in Russia.

Somehow they changed the game dynamics and you should get used to it.

• GargishGargish ✭✭✭

As the other side also seems to use anchors in Russia the playing field seems at least even to me.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Neutralise all Russian portals?

• I wouldn't mind if those anchors would be neutralized also.

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

You should engage teamwork in your local group rather than suggesting neutralization of anchors

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

I don't think it's a good idea since BAFs may drop all over Russia. I hope the war doesn't last long

edited May 2022

Can't see any chance of normalisation within a year. If anything it's getting worse.

• VaskinCallVaskinCall ✭✭✭✭

Ыыыыыыы :)))))))

Knock down the links and fields from this portal, force your opponent to spend more keys. Work :))

• MadisOnLaheMadisOnLahe ✭✭
    edited May 2022

Are some African countries also banned from Ingress so the portals can't be taken down/flipped?

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

No, but Africa has very few players, and most strategic portals here are controlled by one faction. I assume that's what he means with Africa part II.

• And other faction would be out too as a team, to mass-link in to a anchor that no-one can access

Is that why you have to whine on the forum?

Well, tie new links to it, destroy them, over time the stock of keys to this portal the enemy will run out. 

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

In fact, we have a precedent in which portals appeared on the territory of Russia that cannot be destroyed. And this is against the rules of the game. If you have already disconnected Russia from the game map, then disconnect these eternally blue or eternally green portals, which cannot be destroyed. That would be fair.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

In fact, we have a precedent in which portals appeared on the territory of Russia that cannot be destroyed. And this is against the rules of the game. If you have already disconnected Russia from the game map, then disconnect these eternally blue or eternally green portals, which cannot be destroyed. That would be fair. Russia is not Africa. I can come to Africa and demolish the portal, but this cannot be done in Russia.

Will you then cover Moscow with green fields? :))

And preferably quickly, before the Resists do the same :)

There will be one field for several tens of millions of MUs. Ready to monitor and counteract these fields through all of Russia? :)

Представь себе линки и поля от Финляндии до Японии, которым вообще ничего не мешает. А если это синие линки? Поедешь снимать? Вряд ли :))

Эти порталы с линками, которые заряжают агенты, находящиеся в других странах, защищают Россию именно от такого события - огромного глобального накрытия через всю страну. Я порадуюсь, если это будет энл-накрытие, но синие поля?? )) Будешь противодействовать? ))

Плюс у нас тут спуферов как грязи, и играют они именно в угоду синей фракции. Так себе перспективка, да? :)

Поэтому предлагаю оставить в покое наши порталы, а агентам из других стран бороться с неснимаемыми порталами иными способами. 

Считайте, что этот портал находится на территории закрытого предприятия с ограниченным доступом, и боритесь с ним такими же методами, как и раньше с подобными порталами. Сносите линки, вешайте контр-кроссы, заставляйте противника тратить много ключей.

Imagine links and fields from Finland to Japan with nothing in the way at all. What if they are blue links? Are you going to go **** them? Unlikely :))

These portals with links charged by agents located in other countries protect Russia from just such an event - a huge global overlap across the country. I'll rejoice if it's an enl cover-up, but blue fields? )) Will you counteract it? ))

Plus we've got spoofers here like dirt, and they're playing exactly to please the blue faction. That's not much of a prospect, is it? :)

So, I suggest we leave our portals alone and let the agents from other countries fight with unremovable portals in other ways. 

Think of this portal as being in a closed, restricted facility, and fight it with the same methods as you did before with similar portals. Demolish the links, hang counter-crosses, and force your opponent to spend a lot of keys.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

With great pleasure I will cover the whole of Russia with a green field. And I'm not the only one who wants to do this.

И само собой разумеется я бы даже в японию бы поехал чтоб раз и навсегда накрыть россию зеленым полем. А затем полностью законсервировать в таком состоянии до урегулирования конфликта.

edited May 2022

Only when planning such an Ops you will have to take into account a small peculiarity of play of some blue "agents". They are shown in the picture :)

How long do you think your field of green over Moscow will live under these circumstances? 

Только при планировании такой ОПРЦ нужно будет учесть небольшую особенность игры некоторых синих "агентов". Они показаны на картинке :)

Как думаешь, долго проживет твое поле зеленое над Москвой при таких раскладах? 

• a1mirra1mirr ✭✭✭✭

LOL

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

There is a cluster of res agents close to one of the links origins, you may contact with them and launch an OP to overthrow them.

Are you sure you can go to Africa and throw the portal? Some places have no signal at all. 🤣

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

don't worry so much, I can always take a starlink terminal with me.

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Gogogo 😂😂😂😂

Edit: my advice is to work together. Rome wasn't build in one day. Try outwit the enemy

But first we need to cover the fields in Moscow, and only then go to Africa! :)

Praying for blue fields covering Russia ! Lol