Mission tool suggestion

UnitogUnitog ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Report a Bug

While in mission creator tool, could we add a filter to sort our missions.

-In review

-draft

-live

-popular high (mission feedback)

-popular low

-name (a-z)

-name (z-a)

I am sure others will think of more sort options.

Lastly possibly a map view option on main page or link to off of. To see where my missions are in the world. And maybe see what other missions are in the area. I know Intel takes care of that normally. But some sort of visibility in the mission tool would be great.

Mobile versions of above and of course web browser version.

3 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭✭

The whole mission website needs to be overhauled and reworked to be more user friendly. Filters, sorting, number of missions created, warning notices for moving missions from in use to withdrawn. More detailed, down to the point explanation on mission rejection emails.

• In addition, I imagine what if the mission website requires to submit the source of each mission image for mandatory. This change can reduce a huge amount of rejected emails saying " Use of an image or text that isn't yours or that you don't have rights to use or that consists of a logo". The reviewers in Niantic reject lots of missions for the same reason but some of them are using Open Licensed images. I have received 15 rejected emails in a row almost every week since Dec. 2021. All missions consist of 66 missions and 65 missions are approved on 17 Jan. 2022 but the 61st mission has not passed yet. I think Niantic shows inconsistent policies on their approval. I have experienced the same situation many times. Why some of them are rejected and others are approved using the same sentence and part of the whole image? I believe this requirement will definitely help to reduce the time to review missions for Ninantic Supporters and save users priceless time to spend modifying the sentence/description and resubmitting missions.