Sweeper not sweeping

Hi,

It appears that old items are not being removed from the scanner map. They're lasting much longer than normal. Is the sweeper broken? Or is that feature going on now.

Tagged:
18 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• +1. I had a portal smashed about 11 days ago and all the keys are still on the ground next to the portal.

• NysyrNysyr ✭✭✭✭

Updoot, sweepers dead

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Does this mean we will have more latency issues due to "overloaded" map?

• 10+ days since, whats going on with the street sweeper? @NianticBrian @NianticThia

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah days passed and stuff still on the ground? 🤔

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha I tried to make a ticket, first off closed and pointed to the forums, haha. Then closed saying I had to clear cache or restart the game.

they are oblivious.

• edited April 2022

Thanks for the flag, Agents! I've shared this with the team to look into it. I'll circle back as and when I get an update.

Appreciate your understanding!

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like it has been resolved. At least most of the stuff that was lying around is gone.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

No update provided I note.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course not, you weren't actually expecting feedback were you? Rookie mistake.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha I know right! More just pointing out that this is what we have to expect. I mean, how hard is it?

I do IT for a living and we ALWAYS acknowledge back to customers even when the issues solved and politely ask them to confirm the issues fixed.