Sojourner at zero but did hack, hackstreak at 2

Very strange, my hackstreak is at 2 but my sojourner streak is back to zero. I hacked yesterday morning and this evening. So it is very odd that it is at zero. Can this be fixed.

Tagged:
2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

It's entirely possible that you missed your sojourner streak, but kept your hacksteak. Sojourner runs on a rolling 24 hour timer (plus a bit of leeway), so you should hack at least once every 24 hours, once in the morning and once in the evening to be completely sure. If you hacked yesterday morning and only this evening, it's possible that this 24 hours plus the leeway have already passed, so you lost your streak.

The hacksteak works diffrent in that you need to hack once between 00:00 and 23:59 local time. You could hack on Monday at 23:59 and on Tuesday on 00:00 and it would count for two different days, same as if you'd hack at 00:00 on Monday and on 23:59 on Tuesday. Almost 48 between the hacks, but it still counts as a streak.

• Thanks for reaching out, @MySmartnMe! Please submit a ticket via in-app support. One of our representatives will look into this.