Ticket and Fast Track not resolving

I have three separate tickets open for many days now. Each of them with an associated fast track. Usual response to this type of ticket is within a day.

One ticket was submitted through the scanner. The other two tickets through a chrome web browser.

I have spoken to at least five other people with tickets open for up to seven days at this point. Is there a problem resolving tickets? How long should we anticipate for fast track?

Tagged:
16 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• CamsEyesCamsEyes ✭✭✭

Same for me :/

• Update: My tickets are still open.

But thankfully, the spoof account was finally banned.

• So this is what I'm dealing with and I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year-old through support. I literally explained I threw 3 fields last night. The biggest one got taken down this morning by an opposing player. Apparently the other 2 fields DONT COUNT AT ALL because I threw the baseline link (the one farthest west going southwest from Brohman) last. Can you count the triangles with me? So because I didn't draw the triangles correctly they don't count AT ALL??? Even if they didn't layer they should have counted as individual field MU. At the VERY LEAST the largest field dropping should have activated the next largest field. Now I have 2 fields and 4 links that are completely useless. I sent a message explaining the situation and a screenshot (same one) and their response was "This is how the game is programmed, sorry about your bad luck and wasted time and gas, maybe you could use the Niantic Ingress Map site to prevent yourself from screwing yourself by throwing bad links".

This tells me (because the screenshot I sent is literally from the ingress online map) that they don't take complaints or players seriously.

So basically because I don't know how to draw a triangle properly the first time I have to waste more time and effort to throw the SAME EXACT LINKS and build the SAME EXACT fields, only "properly" next time.

Yeah I'm done playing. Deleting my Pokemon GO account too. They robbed me out of a purchase on Pokemon and told me the same exact thing. "Sorry about your bad luck".

F**k Niantic.

• Sorry about the delay, Agents! I've shared this with @NianticThia and she's reaching out to the Support team to look into this. I will circle back when I get an update on this.

Thanks for understanding!

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

...yeah, but this is literally how the game works. You can only ever create two fields with one link, and only if those fields don't overlap. This is how the game has worked for the last 8 years, and while Niantic support is... not the best, they are 100% in the right here. Take is as a valuable lesson, next time you won't make the same mistake. Ingress has a lot of strategy, it isn't as easy as other games out there and needs players to think.

And if you're not willing, well, no one is forcing you to play this game.

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

As stated by @InvestigateXM , this is not a bug. This is intended. One link can only create one field on each side of said link. So, max 2 fields, provided they are on opposite sides of that link. Any more and it will only create the largest field.

This isn't something Ops can fix for you. It's how the game mechanics work.

• CamsEyesCamsEyes ✭✭✭

Lucky you 🍀 In our area the spoofer are not yet banned and our reports remained open 😓

• Further update. My ticket from the 12th was closed today. However, in the meantime I've needed to file five additional tickets.

• Another update...my "fast" track ticket opened on 3/18 is still open. Spoofer still spoofing.

• @NianticVK @NianticThia is there any update on this? Still numerous tickets open for more than a week even with fast track

• CamsEyesCamsEyes ✭✭✭

Same for me... Multiple tickets still pending.

Today a ticket open in March 15th was finaly closed.

During these 13 days intelmap and portals owners/resonnators have changed a lot... How can it be effective to examine our report with such delay?

• And for me! I have 3 tickets about CORE subscription unresolved. I have lost 2 weeks of my sub, never got my items, and have had to recycle 500+ items just to hack a portal. 5 months in a row i have had to chase this up. Subscription cancelled, Never again!

• CamsEyesCamsEyes ✭✭✭

@NianticThia @NianticVK Can you help us with this issue? It appears that the significant delay in reviewing officer reports has not been resolved yet. I also have numerous unclosed tickets. During that time the spoofers account can ruin the game with complete impunity.

• NoctarionNoctarion ✭✭✭

Cheaters are gonna use this go wild without punishment. And where's Niantic? nowhere to be seen, this is truly discouraging.

Apparently there is somebody that's not doing their job.

• Hello Agents! Your tickets are being looked into. You should be expecting a reply soon.

• @NianticVK The ticket system is still severely broken. Sometimes the tickets for obvious spoofing activity will be open for 5 to 7 days, and then you'll get a bunch of closed tickets all at once, with no results.

• grsmhikergrsmhiker ✭✭✭

I STILL have one open from March 22, that is preventing me from using in-app support.

• AzhreiaAzhreia ✭✭✭✭✭

You can report using the support website. Use incognito mode if you need to log more than one ticket.

• grsmhikergrsmhiker ✭✭✭

Yeah, I've had to resort to this in the past. It doesn't solve the underlying issue, though, which is support not following through.