No output or AP from hacking

there is currently no kit or ap from hacking, I’ve done at least 10 and others are reporting the same

Tagged:
18 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• same here. Hacked a portal 4x to no output. Made some links and no fields were counted.

• +1. No hack output or medal increments either.

• +1 Same issue.

• Same here. Tried both glyph and regular hack. Other agents reporting the same problem.

• Nothing from hacks but cooldown time still showing

• MrNateJoMrNateJo ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

Recharging as well doesn't give AP

• Also no links being destroyed, captures not counting…all confirmed in Intel too. Clearly destroyed the location, but no links down, and the links destroyed don’t come up on intel line items, and displayed same way on intel map.

• Total AP score is also not increasing with activities. The typical floating AP score indicator for an activity does not show while charging, deploying, etc.

• Same here. People out at remote locations unable to hack keys, with wasted hours of journeys.

Sort it Niantic! It's literally a basic function.

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, same here.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Confirm.No AP/items from hack(drone too).No AP from recharge(portals CAN be recharged).

• NerdijnNerdijn ✭✭
    edited April 2022

Same. Tried to restart, no difference.

I am able to attack and place resos, but links remain and I get no AP. It shows the floating percentages, but not the AP gained from destroyed resos.

I also captured a new portal,which didn't show the red ring.

• Hacks and links returned, but the fields not counted during the bug were thrown into oblivion. Not nice.

• I am also having this issue.

The countdown still happens but nothing is gained from the hack.

• I'm getting items and AP from hacks here.

• Thanks for reaching out, Agents! If this is still happening, please refresh the game data or reinstall the app and try again. If that doesn't help. Reach out to us via in-app support along with a short video of the error. One of our representatives will look into it.