Kureze Effect - Finale - Final Report

edited April 2022 in Anomalies

Agents,

Excellent work in battling for control over the Kureze Effect last weekend. The final results are as follows:

Phase 1

• ENL 1,147,662 vs 1,054,633 RES

Phase 2

• ENL 975,145 vs 963,509 RES

Phase 3

• Agent-deployed: ENL 151,186 vs 136,960 RES
  • NIA-deployed: ENL 567,900 vs 530,530 RES
  • NIA-deployed on ITO EN Portals: ENL 113,780 vs 72,955 RES
  • NIA-deployed on SoftBank Portals: ENL 66,050 vs 48,105 RES

We also intercepted the following SIGINT from K:

Share your investigation results by sharing photos, videos, footage, and situation reports with NIA and other XM Sensitives on social media with hashtags #Ingress #KurezeEffect or the Ingress Community Forum for research archives. Tag @ITO_EN and @SoftBank with your battle stories on Twitter!

Stay tuned for further updates. We will need your help for the investigation into Kythera.

As always, please remember to be aware of your surroundings. We encourage players to follow local health and safety guidelines when playing Ingress (such as wearing masks and maintaining at least six feet/two meters of distance from other people). For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check COMM > NEWS.

— The Ingress Team

Post edited by NianticOfficial on

Comments

• Now let's wait to see the result in Lore of the game and see what consequences it brings... and well to wait for the next anomaly

• "I believe that fragments or pieces..."

Or perhaps... SHARDS?

• Queremos medalha pra eternizar a conquista da vitoria alcançada

• Seriously, who spells Jell-O with a "G"?

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

My big question, how many rare battle beacons and how many vr battle beacons were sold for this "anomaly"?

• Ktulu789Ktulu789 ✭✭✭

I'm an old player. My local community organizes f*cking/terrific/awesome First Saturdays but I don't attend virtual FS in Argentina anymore. I miss the real ones with real in person interactions and more important, beer! xD

I really don't care about the new "do a line of missions and get a medal, low effort event/medal". It's an icon, just pixels on my virtual profile. And maybe a counter to increase for no reason.

So an anomaly a month is great! I get to see friends I don't see in a while. I get to update the dusty scanner from the play store and try to understand it. I get to fight the Resistance bugs and data illnesses that I hate (not the Resistance, they are wrong but awesome nevertheless 😋) but still the most important factor of Ingress is not the game. It's the Community.

The slogan for Ingress was always real: "Ingress is not a game". This "game" needs and lives through the work of every agent, big or small. And everyone has a different view about it but we all agree that the beer is what matters (the after-party, if you're not into alcohol, that is).

I appreciate the monthly Anomalies! 😄🤩

• Hello, i spend good moments in Geneva with ENL Team.

But it would be better if RES had fighted in phase3. No fight at all in a big city. I think NIA must change that way of count with categories for the feature. The faction with less agent didn’t figth at all and evryone loose interest exept 🍺