Kureze Effect - Finale

13»

Comments

• I interacted with more than 10 Battle Beacons and my counter did not count up.

During Event Hours: Interact with BB from NIASection14 five times. then we place 4 bb between the other agents. and the next day place 2 bb. my total interaction was 11. What happened to the accountant? Where is the medal?

the other agents I was with also have the same problem.

• GobiasGobias ✭✭✭

Interactions seem to have been destroy or deploy, strictly during the beacon timer. Capturing and deploying ahead-of-time did not count, nor did simply hacking the portal.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Agree. When we first got beacons in our city we told agents, if you cannot hold the portal, stop, walk away.

Otherwise its just free points to the opposition.

We also discouraged linking as only links destroyed count.

• I deployed 10 battle beacons and won all of them plus a battle deployed by a RES agent. They are tallied as 11 wins. Yet I haven’t received a medal. IOS player.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Does this mean Japan had extra bb deployed on top of normal city allocations? Ie all Softbank and ITO EN locations.

Bit unfair as Japan is heavily Enl dominated.

Can we see the score for Japan?

• Well actually Russians are dying on Ukraine and killing innocents, so yes Russians are attacking Ukraine. You might want to convice your friends and frineds of their friends that it is not OK to support killing, especially in the name of personal ambitions. Lets just fight in the game and in our scanners. PTN HLO