UI elements getting stuck between screen transitions

ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in Report a Bug

I've had this happen twice now, in two days. I'm not sure what exactly is triggering it. When it does happen, the interaction with the game becomes unpredictable. Restarting Ingress is required to clear it.

This screenshot is from yesterday.

This screenshot is from today.

Ingress 2.90-1

Pixel 4 XL

Android 12

LTE connection

Tagged:
5 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Had the same while remote viewing portals from comm/charging from "main portal view",not from charge screen on mine Pixel 2). Usually re-opening remoteview and closing it / exiting to main overview solves this. But confirm - this artifact exists.

First one was before,second one beginned in this build

• me too.

Android 11

• The second one happens for me, when tapping to leave a portal automatically opens another portal (because of transitive taps). It's related to the issue that a glyph hack attempt on a portal on cooldown suddenly spins the screen. Just bad UI design.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Got that again this evening while was recharging a Portal via remoteview from key BUT the portal is not the same as a key but another one,also xm bar bug(when xm is yellow) happened the same moment.

This one is easy to fix,just view any portal that you see from main screen and close portal view.