Kureze Effect - Finale - Interim Report

edited April 2022 in Anomalies

Agents,

Phase 3 of Kureze Effect is still going on and the interim results are as follows:

• Agent-deployed Rare Battle Beacon: ENL 97,305 vs 93,046 RES
  • NIA-deployed Rare Battle Beacon: ENL 567,900 vs 530,530 RES
  • NIA-deployed Rare Battle Beacon on ITO EN Portals: ENL 113,780 vs 72,955 RES
  • NIA-deployed Rare Battle Beacon on SoftBank Portals: ENL 66,050 vs 48,105 RES
  • (as of 20 Mar 2022 12:30 UTC)

Some regions suffer from a daylight saving related issue, and that the final wave of NIA-deployed RBBs was scheduled incorrectly to beyond the announced window however they will still count as NIA-deployed beacons for scoring.

We've published a spreadsheet of times to hopefully help alleviate confusions: https://bit.ly/3u8CS6w

Again, we're super sorry for the inconvenience and mixup for this final stage of the event. Please be sure to grab the free 3-pack of Rare Battle Beacons in the Store.

Share your investigation progress by sharing photos, videos, footage, and situation reports with the NIA and other XM Sensitives on social media with hashtags #Ingress #KurezeEffect or the Ingress Community Forum for research archives. Tag @ITO_EN and @SoftBank with your SITREPs on Twitter!

Stay tuned for further updates on Phase 3 of Kureze Effect.

As always, please remember to be aware of your surroundings. We encourage players to follow local health and safety guidelines when playing Ingress (such as wearing masks and maintaining at least six feet/two meters of distance from other people). For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check COMM > NEWS.

— The Ingress Team

Post edited by NianticOfficial on
Tagged:

Comments

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are the deploys outside the scoring window being counted? Most players were unaware and had left the battle area.

• Wow thanks Niantic. I was supposed to meet up to see my Stepdaughter and granddaughter after this and I have a 90mile drive ahead of me to get there.

• Las bbr extra fueron un punto para Niantic, con ello mas agentes entraron en batalla...

Todavía queda hasta el lunes para dar vuelta la tortilla...

• For me and a friend from the Res faction, there were so-called ghost portals from RBB. Restarting the app helped. 

I wonder what it was caused by. There were no notifications in the action section with some portals that RBB had been implemented by the NIA-Section which resulted in neutral portals with RBB displaying the emblem of reconciliation the two factions without any interaction at that time.At least that's how it was at my place.

• If something happens in the future and you have a family conflict or something else, talk to your POC/operator. You aren't required to stay the whole time, they can still submit your name for the badge based on what you contributed. No one should miss planned time with family because of this game, even for an anomaly event.

• MrNateJoMrNateJo ✭✭✭

And who exactly is stopping you from meeting up with your family?

• @NianticHilda Does the "Agent-deployed Rare Battle Beacon" figure include the points for the Very Rare Battle Beacon?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Sadly yes, i teamed up with only 2 local agents that showed up we all got the badge from before and we didnt battle really mostly just make sure we got some points walk between nearest portals but thats it more or less because if there arent 2 teams its no battle at all so kinda boring not more came. A few Enl agents went to other town for some reason so i guess since most got the badge from previous phases they didnt seem to excite many sadly here and weather was good too sunny 11c ☹️. I think also our xfac relations over the years isnt the best so many dont want a part of this i guess.. It was the same for phase 2 but we were like 12 res agents and hardly anyone from the other team lol..

I hope for next badge series they will change from interact with 10bbs so that it will be a bit more exciting and hopefully engage more players.

• The number of Battle Beacons in a location may not guarantee a good event. We had 10 beacons in our location and me and one other Res agent showed up but never even saw each other. I think the event needs to offer a variety of events to make it interesting.

• Time Span Agent Name Agent Faction Date (yyyy-mm-dd) Time (hh:mm:ss) Level Lifetime AP Current AP Unique Portals Visited Unique Portals Drone Visited Furthest Drone Distance Portals Discovered XM Collected OPR Agreements Portal Scans Uploaded Uniques Scout Controlled Resonators Deployed Links Created Control Fields Created Mind Units Captured Longest Link Ever Created Largest Control Field XM Recharged Portals Captured Unique Portals Captured Mods Deployed Hacks Drone Hacks Glyph Hack Points Completed Hackstreaks Longest Sojourner Streak Resonators Destroyed Portals Neutralized Enemy Links Destroyed Enemy Fields Destroyed Battle Beacon Combatant Max Time Portal Held Max Time Link Maintained Max Link Length x Days Max Time Field Held Largest Field MUs x Days Forced Drone Recalls Distance Walked Kinetic Capsules Completed Unique Missions Completed Mission Day(s) Attended NL-1331 Meetup(s) Attended First Saturday Events Kureze Effect

ALL TIME Jholyn24 Resistance 2022-03-20 13:04:45 14 21860750 21860750 820 61 0 25 52353272 900 86 49 27365 6611 4261 458240 127 19253 26843946 3396 451 2387 9475 334 23889 18 82 18260 2399 4102 2497 2 202 111 2481 92 82920 10 846 40 41 2 2 7 2

• That's not the point. It's the fact that there was a set schedule and this was an easily avoidable mistake. Our group also had plans which were delayed as a result. What if this were a real anomaly and there was a scheduled reservation for an afterparty, or a flight. I get it. It's just a game, but this effectively changes the parameters of the game mid event.

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Sounds like that is supposed to come out with the final score announcement. From the other thread:

https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/18530/kureze-effect-finale/p1

Results Announcements

Interim global results for each Faction will be announced periodically through in-app News Feed and Ingress Community Forum.

The final score for Phase 3 will be announced within 24 hours through in-app News Feed and Ingress Community Forum, together with a map with score per Regional Cell.