Purchased Items take inventory space

124»

Comments

• phthoruthphthoruth ✭✭✭✭

I've currently got 85 items I can't recycle - 78 boosts, 6 lockers and a kinetic capsule.

So 100 would cover them, but not for long - they keep pushing Apex into our inventory with Core and codes.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@mortuus I know @phthoruth and I believe that his reason is the same as mine... he doesn't want the AP.

For me the question is why would I? Since unearned AP has negative value to me using them is a net negative.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

u can just use them before go sleep then no ap is gained, u can stack max 8 ithink...

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

@mortuus 1K AP per Apex.

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

No idea why someone would disagree with fact.......

💡- remove deployment ap of paid items

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@KarM3L Shrug. Maybe they don't realize that using an Apex boost gets 1K of AP? Maybe they're just invested in being negative about the idea of being able to manage your own inventory? Maybe they misclicked? But yeah, disagreeing with a factual statement seems weird.

BTW, even without the AP having to deploy boosts one at a time to get rid of them is tedious. It's like having to recycle all of your X1-5s one at a time rather than in bulk.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea why you are so worried about the 1k AP when after you reach 1.2 million AP, it does not matter what your AP is or how ever it is gained. No one is going to give a **** less if you obtained level 16 just by enabling 40,000 apexs.

Sure, you want to be in control of your life to the very last bit of code but it's not reality. At least I have been able to sleep at night with letting some things I can't control go.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

@MoogModular You never answered my previous question:

Step back, though, and think about it just from a usability and gameplay standpoint. What is your objection to getting rid of inventory items that you don't want and can purchase again if you change your mind?

I'm using Apex boosts as an example but the question is one of principle. Why shouldn't players be able to purchase items and later recycle them if it's easy enough to re-purchase them if they choose? How do you think going back to being able to recycle fungible purchases would harm the game? I can clearly see the benefit of being able to do so but I can't see any possible harm from it. What am I missing?

• phthoruthphthoruth ✭✭✭✭

I've got 119 items that take up space and I can't recycle. So my maximum inventory is 1881

7 of that is key lockers and kinetic capsule, which I like, but I'd prefer they dont take space. The rest is boosts.

I didn't purchase the boosts, so no money lost if they were recycled.

Heres an idea - have a 1 day event once a year, where deleting any item is allowed. Call it the Purge