No blue badges for Enl players, please

The middle tier of the new Myriad hack badge appears blue to me and to many other players.

There are millions of colors available, please stop using blue and green shades for anything not faction-related.

No, I'm not willing to accept that this is "working as designed"; you've worked really hard to give players strong feelings about blue and green things, you should follow through on that. This is a bug in your badge design.

Tagged:

Comments

• I don’t see what was wrong with the metal colors

• OGMagusOGMagus ✭✭✭

My badges are bronze, silver, gold, platinum, black. I don't want ANOTHER color added, certainly not PINK/PURPLE!

Is it possible to ask for the medal to be removed with the stats still counting?

I'm half a mind to stop at bronze!

• AstargAstarg ✭✭

Some res players complained that the starburst in the Dark XM badge had more green links than blue. The original OCF badge is pink/purple, before the tiered badge was released.

I don't believe you can remove badges from your profile.

• I don’t mind of pink and purple is worked into it. But I like the traditional badge colors because these new badges really **** up the color scheme if you’re trying to go for all onyx .

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand this, as a res player i cant complain, but if i was Enl i would be pretty mad to see a blue mid tier silver but no green... very strange

• The more incentive us enlightened have to go for the top tier.

Who cares about colors on a badge anyway.

• vke123vke123 ✭✭✭

Then do not do the Challenge. Issue solved.or go all in

• GaijinHellGaijinHell ✭✭✭

Faction colours are very import in ingress. Using blue in a non faction related matter seems like an oversight.

• Agreed - not a fan of the overall blue tint of the Prime design, even more than 1.x. Having new badges with the same thing adds insult to **** design.

Co-signed on the mullet mansplaining MD badge, too - give us back the original, iconic design. Still haven't heard a good explanation for THAT pointless, backwards design change.