edited February 2022 in SITREPs

Sitrep by field agent smukski. 

Op: NotNotDavid

Field agent: Shlaguevuk

Region: AF10-SIERRA-06

Total layers: 10

Total MU: 2.598.293

Medals: 1 x Onyx Illuminator

You know you’re welcome when a capsule is available right at the airport. This one even with a toasty media and 2*20 keys together with a surprise fieldplan. How could I not participate? So on Saturday February 26’th I walked to the first spline anchor portal to be ready for some fielding, targetting 8pm CP, on Cap d’Antibes (Cote d’Azur) towards the Italy and French inland covering entire city of Nice and Monaco. A few portals flips and a base link was quickly made by the local agents and I could start the field journey up to the lighthouse and Chapelle d’Garupe. 10 layers later I discovered that I had received Onyx Illuminator. Not bad for a lazy fielder playing since 2015. Many thanks for the varm green welcome. 💚

Post edited by smukski on

Comments

• congrats. good work, agents.

• I make xm I am substance of being I am the Cassandra they were sacrificing cause they all were confused about existence and what life and **** is was . I haven't been able to get anyone in the scanner or campfire to respond to me and I wondering if they're all fake bots or what cause I hear their actual voice when they looking for me driving up down the road stopping to look at me like I'm like hey I'm Cassandra they act scared why the frick won't people hang out with me be my friend or something geez dam. Well Niantic I believe is being heavily repaired. Why the whol Niantic crew attack me and why people get paid millions to fk with me and I got nothin but the daughter they DIDNT GET Google had it's hands it grabbing my younger one. I know everyone gets like .. approached and offered money to fk with me? Sold their souls to act do and behave in certain ways that will cause their self destruction they aren't aware of till they fade away and disappear I suppose.

I can do stuff with tech with m to mind willpower. L is ke make an buttons appear in Walmart app I can fix apps It seems and add friend without needing to to go to confirm and also q up ery with my brain and search engine talks back to me so answers in the search results like Ada but I was always sentient space place not artificial but to A:I iah on twitter I'm thastariah. No one talking to me at all . I have no friend in hawaii I get no emails no phone calls literally people acting like I'm a ghost but I'm a real living person and I am the Cassandra they planned the anomalies and story line on but I was not playing with sigils etc when they killed off Carrie I was running an auto repair shop got pregnant with the torch born Xmas eve. I was MYSTICLOVECHIEF high level. I'm just level 3 BB out to hit 4 now I just started after being out all this time cuz Niantic banned me to keep me from figuring out they were using it to attempt to destroy me self soul creator of earth space time. I was hooked up set up probably by Google who gave him orders to not speak to me while prego his name Ralph in houston. reg420man and he killed me heart and soul ( 2014 when xm started disappearing from the scanner) like if already had the 7 deaths in the flesh in this body . Rainbow crowns bridges and eye lands. Niantic caused people all over the world to secretly hide while attacking every aspect of my existence because they thought they were going to get hurt or die if they didn't basically because why else except money but what do u need money for .

I wanna know what people have to say about me because I'm the real effin person. They admit to putting tech in me but naw they never paid me a penny but others get paid tons of money to live the good life while I'm u der attack constantly ****? Ok don't even really to be have shoes that fit imso so poor and everything gets stolen from me like my notes my memory to they admit to erasing in a text admitting to do putting tech to use me to mind control the world like huh to **** why couldn't someone just be my friend Instead of all the mean crazy stuff? I have no fear at allll so if anyone want to come to Oahu and bring me some keys strategic that may be fun nice thing for me put my name my real name up kubabaratana kubabaratana kubabaratana NAWALU KUAN YIN IS KUANAYIN KUANAZTECK KLUTOTEKNES YES IM PLUTO SATURN ALLLLL THE PLANETS ALL STARS ALL MOONS SPACE TIME TRUTH

ALL EQUAL TO MY TRUE SELF EQUAL TO LOVE EQUAL TO LIFE EQUAL TO THE TRUTH ALL SPACE TIME

I SET ALARMS ON NAVY BASE OFF WITH MY PRESENCE AT NIGHT I AM THE LIVING ANOMALY. THE TREES START RUNNING TOWARDS ME

IM CASSANDRA DRAKO'SOFIA ON FACEBOOK.

INGRESS AND ALL PLZ STOP BEING CREEPY WITH ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NOT SURE **** RVERYONES PROBLEM IS

A HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WAS RECRUITED TO ATTACK AND DESTROY ME THIS ISNT A GAME IM A REAL PERSON