Dronenet - Uniques Drone Visited

Thank you, Niantic, for bringing us layers!

But an important update is needed:

In Dronenet, Visit and Capture interaction layers are viewable, but these reflect real world interactions...

In Drone mode, I am MORE (read: only) interested in seeing a distinction between portals that have been previously DRONE visited versus not...

Viewing drone visits, not real world interactions, in Dronenet mode would better support our quest to build our "Unique Portals Drone Visited" statistic!!!

You already collect the data. You already have a layer system implemented... I must imagine this enhancement is within your reach for a near future update!

Please, oh please, oh please.....

Comments

• We need a medal for unique drone visited portals !

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Agreed and up!

Everything already exist, just need to activate the circle ornament in some color on drone layer.

• @NianticThia @NianticBrian can you consider making this a reality?

• OdynophagiaOdynophagia ✭✭
    edited February 2022

Such a feature would be REALLY appreciated. I even tried to write down the names of the portals my drone has been to but checking the list becomes too complicated after some time, especially if the drone has been returned.

• Please, oh please! I’ve just ticked over 6000 uniques for the drone and I know I’m sitting in a cluster that I’ve done done and not others and… I can’t remember which is which anymore. I was amazed drone layer didn’t operate to show uniques like the other 4”3 layers.