Battle Beacons Boosted Hack Output

BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone ever actually manage to pull this off with the other faction?

I can only ever see this working at an IFS event. Maybe at the conclusion of the battle we could all instead get a "loot box" of sorts depending on the battle category?

Comments

• edited February 2022

I have had boosted hack output for every battle beacon I've ever used including solo.

With the other faction? I've been to 2 Kureze events with opposition and the hack output was always boosted after battle.

I would bet that game mechanic is an attempt for Niantic to make BB events friendlier on the people who go through a lot of gear or show up without gear. (Which is a debate for another thread) Why would a lot box be better? I think it's good you still have to hack for it.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

I think they mean actually being able to hack the portal when it's burnt out, immune and full of vr shields.

Maybe make them immune for burnout for the length of time from deploy to battle completion at end of battle?

• Ah, the original comment makes more sense in that case.

I wouldn't be a fan of making them immune to burnout because learning these things by trial and error is what makes the game fun (for me).

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe something like a rare bb emulates a rare multi hack after the battle is over and the VR bb emulates a VR multi hack after the battle is over?

• BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, yeah I should be more clear.

Without a specific agreement to clear the portal after a battle, being able to take advantage of the hack output boost becomes quite hard.

My proposal would be give all participants items at the end, but I do like the "virtual" hack mod idea.