Missing attack notification on account

I had a portal taken out and got no notification for it at all. Not delayed, just not there even after I restarted or reinstalled. It’s not on my account in Intel on my Mac either so I don’t believe it is a network, phone or hardware/software issue on my end.

Is it possible for an account to be blocked from notifications by any intervention?

Attached screenshots show portal attack notifications with the missing notification in the gap prior to 12:04 when the portal got captured.

The other person on the portal got notifications for the attack.

2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

1. Was it captured by you?
    2. Did you make any links off it?
    3. Did you still have resonators on it? (i.e. did someone upgrade over yours, replacing them all)

Unless one of these three was true, you won't get notifications even if you've deployed on a portal and it hadn't been destroyed.

People who get notifications:

• The Owner as displayed in the portal details.
    • Anyone whose name appears on a resonator in portal details.
    • Anyone who created a link off that portal (however they'll only get the Link Destroyed notification)

If you deployed on someone else's captured portal, then all your resonators were overwritten, you won't get notifications.

• Yes to all. It was an anchor with 2 stacks hanging off it. I captured, deployed, modded, linked. The works… so there’s no doubt about being on it.

• Fair enough. Then yes, you should have gotten an attack notification and it appears to be a bug that you didn't.

• Sorry about the delay, @TedTwinkie! Please submit a ticket via in-app support. We'll take it from there.

• It's happened again today and I have submitted a ticket in-app.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Reinstall the app if you haven’t done so already. Had the same issue, reinstalled and it was resolved.

Also, if it decayed and wasn’t recharged you wouldn’t get notification.