Celebrating Lunar New Year - Year of the Tiger - Discussion

Comments

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Don’t hate it, though still conflicted. May skip it until they can start offering some sort of tasks or mini event to compliment these.

I would pay money to have past “cosmetic” medals removed, mostly that 2021 medal 🤢🤢 No idea why I thought that was a good idea or it would look remotely decent on my scanner.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Last year we got increased hack output and some other specials too. Is that happening again?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I think when I originally saw videos of the Tesselation, I thought maybe that would be our profiles eventually.

• MargariteDVilleMargariteDVille ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

I remember suggesting this last year! Seasonal medals can have international flair, and Chinese / Lunar Near gives us 12 easy themes.

Annnnd now I have to onyx Mission Day ASAP because I'll have

• Halloween cat,
    • Year Nine cat,
    • Mission Day platinum,
    • Year of the Tiger cat

Also, I need the Scout controller dog next...

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

You suggested it longer ago than last year. I did a search because I was looking for when I suggested it, but mine was on Twitter.

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

"What Medals would you like to see in the future?"

None-pay2win earned medals.

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

i havent said this this medal is pay 2 win. i just answered the question thia asked.

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd rather have more badges that have to be earned, not bought.

• TheKingEngineTheKingEngine ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

This badge looks great and professional. Looks much better than the "8" and "20xx" badges. Take my 2500 CMU and Please do more Asian/Chinese Cultures related badges and campaigns.

Post edited by TheKingEngine on
  • PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

Surely the badge could be called “Mackarel Units” as people joke about that when making fields spanning across the sea?

• VenomousToadVenomousToad ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic keeps missing opportunities for player engagement with these badges. It's pretty simple to say do certain tasks to earn this badge. But instead they just sell it. Kinda cheapens the badge this way. You could even make it a tiered badge and have tasks every year instead of making a new one each year.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

it's live, how does it look?!?!

• I really like how it looks.

Keep the cosmetic medals coming (:

This discussion has been closed.