Kureze Effect - the Formation / Phase 1 - Interim Report
NianticOfficial Niantic › admin
edited February 2022 in Anomalies
ENL 41,030 vs 47,094 RES (as of 22 Jan 2022 15:00 UTC) ENL 100,869 vs 111,589 RES (as of 23 Jan 2022 00:30 UTC)
- ENL 195,266 vs 204,756 RES (as of 23 Jan 2022 12:30 UTC)
- Auckland, New Zealand - ENL 2,700 vs 14,550 RES
- Canberra ACT, Australia - ENL 3,510 vs 11,660 RES
- Incheon, South Korea - ENL 8,650 vs 1,400 RES
- Sapporo, Japan - ENL 14,140 vs 15,500 RES
- Tokyo, Japan - ENL 153,270 vs 42,130 RES
- Quezon City, Philippines - ENL 11,340 vs 2,000 RES
- Taichung, Taiwan - ENL 50,840 vs 25,260 RES
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan - ENL 34,280 vs 5,830 RES
- Hong Kong, China - ENL 7,350 vs 48,210 RES
- Singapore - ENL 33,960 vs 29,230 RES
- Yogyakarta, Indonesia - ENL 9,280 vs 8,650 RES
- HCMC, Vietnam - ENL 6,730 vs 310 RES
- Bangkok, Thailand - ENL 4,890 vs 4,520 RES
- Pune, India - ENL 9,990 vs 6,490 RES
- Malé, Maldives - ENL 6,660 vs 0 RES
- Athens, Greece - ENL 2,930 vs 4,680 RES
- Bucharest, Romania - ENL 12,150 vs 2,960 RES
- Riga, Latvia - ENL 33,480 vs 16,720 RES
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - ENL 19,870 vs 71,540 RES
- Barcelona, Spain - ENL 20,630 vs 14,840 RES
- Brno, Czechia - ENL 18,720 vs 31,940 RES
- Frankfurt, Germany - ENL 17,690 vs 39,390 RES
- Genoa, Italy - ENL 3,060 vs 15,880 RES
- Linz, Austria - ENL 8,650 vs 22,590 RES
- Marseille, France - ENL 10,930 vs 15,280 RES
- Nuremberg, Germany - ENL 35,100 vs 38,300 RES
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - ENL 11,980 vs 670 RES
- Warsaw, Poland - ENL 29,090 vs 45,370 RES
- Bristol, UK - ENL 22,600 vs 7,170 RES
- Lisbon, Portugal - ENL 16,470 vs 22,130 RES
- Asunción, Paraguay - ENL 23,900 vs 8,390 RES
- Atlanta, GA, USA - ENL 14,970 vs 3,150 RES
- Boston, MA, USA - ENL 14,340 vs 40,510 RES
- Philadelphia, PA, USA - ENL 16,540 vs 36,550 RES
- Austin, TX, USA - ENL 17,800 vs 1,420 RES
- Chicago, IL, USA - ENL 11,260 vs 8,200 RES
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico - ENL 13,140 vs 18,550 RES
- Minneapolis, MN, USA - ENL 25,470 vs 4,480 RES
- New Orleans, LA, USA - ENL 17,880 vs 3,230 RES
- Albuquerque, NM, USA - ENL 6,040 vs 1,310 RES
- Phoenix, AZ, USA - ENL 17,200 vs 300 RES
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA - ENL 3,120 vs 15,740 RES
- Las Vegas, NV, USA - ENL 8,940 vs 6,310 RES
- San Diego, CA, USA - ENL 26,610 vs 10,540 RES
- Vancouver, BC, Canada - ENL 3,760 vs 13,430 RES
Share your investigation progress by sharing photos, videos, footage, and situation reports with NIA and other XM Sensitives on social media with hashtags #Ingress #KurezeEffect or the Ingress Community Forum for research archives.
Stay tuned for further updates on Phase 1 of Kureze Effect.
As always, please remember to be aware of your surroundings. We encourage players to follow local health and safety guidelines when playing Ingress (such as wearing masks and maintaining at least six feet/two meters of distance from other people). For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check COMM > NEWS.
— The Ingress Team
Post edited by NianticThia on
Go RES 💙💙
Wonderful, thanks to the agents in listed towns.
Ha ha. Again the same ~7% difference. Thanks Niantic for very interesting challenges and totally unexpected outcomes!! /s
@NianticThia how long is it going to take for Ingress team to understand that every challenge of bare "who deploys more X, wins" will end up with the same 7% difference for Res? Is it fun for you observing the same thing over and over? Jesus ******* Christ...
This just shows how much you care. You know there is a difference between player counts per faction yet you do the same **** mistakes again and again. Good job.
GG Res 💙
Wow! A difference in global score within 10-15% resistance favor! This has NEVER been seen before! Not once ever. Nope.
Raise your hand if you saw this coming from miles away 🙋♂️
And it's nice that the resistance faction is winning so far. In Gdansk, Poland Resistance won 4 times, and Enlightenment won 6 times. The atmosphere was very nice and the sense of this rivalry was very good, it was the first time I took part in such fights. My scanner crash, but just one time.
At 4pm local time I deployed some rare battle beacons. I waited for the first 10 minutes to run off, then as soon as the battle begun I upgraded one resonator for each portal.
The battle ended, but I didn't get the "Kureze Effect" statistic in my profile.
What did I do wrong?
The Events first started at 11 pm
deploying before 10 minutes prior battle ends doesn't count, upgrading your own resonator a guess doesn't count also, so, you didn't make any valid interaction
It's a pay 2 win Nomalee. It's anyone's chance to win! Quit crying about silly percentages and go buy moar beacons!
It doesn't matter how many agents are on which side. Buy more beacons!
The big winner here is Niantic!
I love that you’re an XM ambassador. Such quality whining.
It make a certain kind of sense that upgrading your own resonators wouldn't count. Self-upgrades aren't a normal (or good) strategy in an anomaly-style "capture the portal" battle, so Niantic may have overlooked coding that as a valid action.
Nobody said we weren't allowed to whine, lol
Past anomalies have had per-area scoring and numbers. This one is just a global challenge as it stands. That's an issue.
Then go buy moar beacons and quit crying. This is P2W! Dry your tears, and dig deep into those pockets and catchup!
You missed the announcement that nia cities will have scores released then??
Guess we will see what that looks like in a few hours time...
#BuenosAires # Resistencia
Would appreciate the city scores please
in this Kureze Effect, Agents have the option to play your own game, alone or with friends. Have fun and don't forget to wear a mask.
Go RES 🥳
Go RES 😁
OMG, good job Tokyo!!
Good job Tokyo! Viva La Enlightened!
💙💙Go Res Go!💙💙
Go JPN KOR 👊
Tokyo did a great job O-o 🐸
Good job tokyo 💚💚🐸
Good job Tokyo !
Viva La Enlightened !