Recursion beneficts

M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭✭

Many of us recursed at least 1 time in all this "short" time, but the beneficts of doing this are:

1. Recharge range still like you were 16-level-agent
  2. You can change faction WITHOUT LOSSING your items (but lose your faction trust)
  3. New medal for your profile
  4. Phoenix symbol nest to your codename

That's all we got so far (I don't think I missed something)

So, the question:

What ideas do you propose as a benefict for RECURSION?

Comments

• It was fun to start all over again and not lose everything. I waited until I hit an even 100,000,000 AP just so that my lifetime is my current + 100M

• You get free VR Items with every level up. (after l8)

• AstargAstarg ✭✭

Being able to deploy two 7s. It would allow 2 redacted agents to make L7 portals and it wouldn't trivialize making L8s.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

u got a medal isnt that enough ??? seems people who recurse want only attention and bragging rights...

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

Additional storage, 25 spaces per recurse, weapon dmg and range/mod upgrades, 5% per recurse, xm storage 5% per recurse, double deploy of one of the single deployable resonators. Agent icon enhancement, some sort of imagery on how many times you have recursed and an unlock of more icons to customize.

• FuZeBxFuZeBx ✭✭

Would be neat if you got an in-game recursion badge each time you recursed. Maybe they could be different colors to liven up the profile.

• GargishGargish ✭✭✭

You missed the Phoenix "wings" on medals where the stat is over two times Onyx.

• Make Recursion tiered medal.

1- Bronze

2-Silver

3-Gold

4 - Platinum

5 - Onyx

• @Kemury

It would be enough for me. This is what I expected, tiers.

• M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭✭

For this, they already said “NO” but we know they could change their minds

• For point 2,

Someone changed fiction and start win trading(reset no shield triangle)

Have a quick leveling and recurse ,

Change to original fiction

Another guy in my city recursed 6times already

He really enjoy leveling and those vr items. 

Recurse could be a motivation to level up.

I play a lots when double ap event

Now I m 16

First Saturday event? Lol I don’t need ap to level up anymore 

Lost motivation to participate.

• drh4kordrh4kor ✭✭
    edited July 2019

Be the boss x2, that's all I need!

It's great motivation to reach L16 once more!

💪

• myrthrrmyrthrr ✭✭✭

The big drawback with recursing was losing XM storage space, so recharging takes much more effort. More XM storage would help, or even just keeping the L16 XM storage space?

• I would be fine with some cosmetic additions to the recursion graphic that would show off how many times you may have recursed at a glance, similar to how in Overwatch and other games there are portraits that go around your character picture. Maybe allow recursed agents access to other cosmetic profile images aside from the standard glyph/image set. Would not affect gameplay at all, and adds a little bit of flair to show off your success.