Different C.O.R.E. Rewards

Hello together,

a strange thing i discovered with a friend of mine sounds a little bit strange to me.

Me myself got the C.O.R.E. subscrition the same day it was released and my monthly rewards look like this:

So good so far, one of my friends made his C.O.R.E. Subscription a few days after me (i think only 2 or 3 days later) and his rewards look like this:

So, can somebody from the Niantic Team tell me why my friend gets more Apex and the battle beacons and my Account only gets 4 Apex and no battle beacons? Am i doing something wrong?

1 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

You'll only get the Battle Beacon if you are recursed, so that's the reason you don't have one. The second screenshot looks like it was taken on Nov 16 2021, if going by the file name, during which the Year 9 event was ongoing and CORE subscribers received a double loadout. If you renewed your subscription between Nov 15 and Dec 15, you have also gotten the double loadout.

• His loadout looks like that every month. And my loadout was the same during the 9 Year Event. Got nothing doubled up. So all of this is because he is recursed and i am not?

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

The double loadout was only once during the Mid-November to Mid-December (1 month) timeframe. Your Recursed friend also gets a Battle Beacon as they are Recursed. When their Next Loadout comes it will be back to normal (normal set instead of doubled)

• I will investigate it next month and will come with another reply then.