Kureze Effect - the Formation / Phase 1

Comments

• What does store have to do with monthly subscription ? ur a bit confused my friend.. monthly subscription gives 1 free battle beacon every month "TO SOME PPL".

• subzerom37subzerom37 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

@NianticThia It would be nice to use the reference points of interest favorite of the end of the year surprise that you proposed in a previous post, it would be fabulous in my city for the kurese effect

• I have a question on interactions with battle beacons.

If I deployed a rare battle beacons, does fellow agents of my faction get badge count if they deployed a reso or mod? Does hacking it or drone hacking it count?

How about if they help to recharge that portal remotely? In anomaly remote recharge do count towards an anomaly badge.

• if an xm-sensitive agent places a battle beacon in one of the chosen cities on 23 January between 14:30 and 17:30, does that battle count towards the city score?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps Kureze is able to see the visions of many different universes with these affected portals. It's interesting that the Kureze Effect is specifically for Shaper ingression as she mentioned in her speech a few years back.

On another note, Myriad was able to see the same ordeal.

As a side-effect of unsafe Remote Participation Experiences, parts of Nemesis Node intersected and fused with another world. Myriad found that certain fundamental truths, about herself and the world she lived it, were changed in an instant. And, somehow, Myriad remembered the world as it currently was and as it had once been. Before Region D. Before Darsana. Before the N'zeer came.

• Im pretty sure it's a global event. So, Indonesia will be part of it.

• https://events.cityofperu.fun/events/c8da1b36-b2de-40c0-84c6-34e10061399d

This is the RSVP page for the Battle Beacon Event I'm doing here in Peru Indiana for Kureze Effect

• The NIA needs to better explain this anomaly, detail it a little more, as we see that some countries/cities have not been included in the list so far. We need more details on this… I hope it gets released to EVERYONE…

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticThia thanks for choosing Auckland, New Zealand.

We're delighted to be able to play in a live event again, a mini Anomaly.

Can you spare any information, please, as to the rough size of the active play area that will be Ornamented ?

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

1 historically the whole world hasn't seen an anomaly at the same time

2 there is another 2 announcements of 40+ cities over the coming months

3 if you cant wait, simply deploy 10 battle beacons

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah the communication needs to focus on the "anomaly" badge dealing with any of these phases and that traveling is not necessarily required to participate in the "anomaly"

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

is the time window continiously from january till march? lets say if i deploy a battle beacon on thursday 3th of february does it also count?

• Keen to understand more about the assignment of Battle Category.

How can a group of agents get a cat-iv?

How many agents?

how many interactions? What sort of interactions?

We have a covid here at the moment .... we are keen to know so we can make safest plans.

• ikaros02ikaros02 ✭✭✭✭

It is not continuous. For phase 1, there is a 48h period where your participation on battle beacons will count for score and medal. "between Saturday, 22 January 2022 1100 UTC and Monday, 24 January 2022 1100 UTC"

• @NianticBrian @NianticThia could you please inform about the locations for all 3 phase now in advance so people can plan now if travel is needed or not and if they need to invest in Battle Beacons or not.

As example, if i know, there is no event nearby, in all 3 phases then i can go to one cities further out, if travel permits or use BB. But right now i have no clue and have to pray that for phase 2 or 3 there is a city included which is nearby...

• XM Sensitive Agents may subconsciously identify Portals under the influence of the Kureze Effect and take action to deploy any Battle Beacon on those Portals between Saturday, 22 January 2022 1100 UTC and Monday, 24 January 2022 1100 UTC. It is important to control those Portals while these Battle Beacons are active as well.

@NianticOfficial @NianticThia @NianticBrian

Which of the following below best describes the words above?

#1 An agent can deploy any BB on any portal in the world within the specified time frame. Anyone who interacts with the portal with an active BB is considered a participant to the Battle.

OR

#2 An agent can deploy any BB on the portals designated / ornamented by NIASection14 within the specified time frame. Anyone who interacts with the portal with an active BB is considered a participant to the Battle.

I simply do not want my BBs (and other would-be participants' time and effort) go to waste on a 'wrong' assumption.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

Every company in the world gives discounts to some customers and not others, unless specifically prohibited by law.

Any time you buy something online there is a big chance your browsing history affects the price you are offered.

Lots of games do "A/B Testing" where something is changed for some of the users to see if it drives engagement.

In other words, you are just making yourself look uninformed.

(P.S. while this is not English class, reasonably correct spelling and grammar do help get the content of a message taken more seriously. Even informal language still has an expected format.)

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

XM Sensitive Agents may subconsciously identify Portals under the influence of the Kureze Effect and take action to deploy any Battle Beacon on those Portals between Saturday, 22 January 2022 1100 UTC and Monday, 24 January 2022 1100 UTC. It is important to control those Portals while these Battle Beacons are active as well.

Im curious about this portion. Guessing we’ll have to wait and see some real world reports next weekend. Hoping this might be world wide instead of the cities listed in phase 1

• Segun las indicaciones, entiendo que son 10 las veces que debemos interactuar con las Balizas.... esas 10 puede ser en estos tres meses, si la realizas en el `primer mes, bien a esperar la medalla..... es así verdad?

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

estás en lo correcto. mi pregunta es sobre portales que pueden estar bajo alguna influencia. Lo leí como algo diferente.

• Never used a battle beacons any idea how to use it solo for this event

• UltraViolatorUltraViolator ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

I'm sorry, might have been answered before, but what actions count as interactions beside destroying/deploying resos and charging?

Does deploying BB itself count?

Upgrading resonators?

Deploying mods?

Attacking without destroying anything?

Hacking?

Drone hacks?

I wrote to support and their answer is "we don't know, go to the forum"

• What I understand from the release notes is that this is phase 1 of the event and I rationalize it that more cities will be selected over the three month period to participate. 1st phase is to test the event roll out, fix any bugs/glitches, then roll it out for everyone. At meat that’s what we hope. I definitely want that medal

• *at least that’s what we hope

auto correct messed that line up

• The store details the benefits of subscription, as a non-recursed agent you get all the benefits including your own colour agent flare and a custom loadout (contents not specified in the advert). Niantic push the loadout that the subscribing agent qualifies for. You know the reason you don't get the battle beacon and get the yellow flare instead of the flashy red one. The choice is yours, take the plunge and recurse to get the red flare and the additional recursion benefit added to the loadout.....simples. Good luck with your quest to get the kit you don't qualify for 😄