Stepping out with Second Sunday

1234568»

Comments

• Please share the link for the current form to submit for December 12th mission day.

Did 6 missions and no point

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Did I have a brain **** and not realize any announcements about Second Saturday? When was the battle beacon test around the cities? It couldn't have been last week 🤔

Also, the news feed links to this topic which still mentions the old details on the first post. (Doesn't state that you can do any 6 missions)

• Is January 9 a Mission Day? Is every second Sunday?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

tomorrow is last chance for any six missions to count for mission day badge.

• Great, thanks.

• pashkafoxpashkafox ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    OK. forget about politics
     (you said it yourself).
     I postponed 6 missions
     from the banner specifically 
    for ss. you broke my gameplay.
     I was going to build fields. 
    you broke my gameplay.
    yet you have always 
    maintained that you are 
    outside of politics. 
    (sorry, translated via google

Post edited by pashkafox on
  • Yay! Time to complete some unique missions and get those medals even faster

• ViscumViscum ✭✭

When is Niantic opening up for new Mission days applications?

• MinusFiveMinusFive ✭✭✭

Isn’t this information a year out of date? Should this be in the scanner newsfeed?

• I totally just completed 6 missions and am dissapoint that no badger. PLEASE STOP RECYCLING POSTS NIANTIC! New event, new post! Not hard!

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

hope the format missions only will change in future.

• Yeah so is second Sunday tomorrow and how do you get the second Sunday badge and how do you get the first Saturday badge

• Hi, is anything known about 2nd Sunday in April? It might be a cool idea if this 2nd Sunday can be done like the last July one, from Friday to Monday so families can enjoy Eastern without that all the ingress nerds are out in the field looking for missions.