If make CMU to blockchain coin.Ingress will more popular

Now more and more company make metaverse product.Ingress has an advantage at this.If make CMU to blockchain coin.Ingress will more popular

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

ADA already exists 👀

• Ingress is about exploring and preserving the world, not destroying it with moronic NFT ****. The day NFTs or blockchain are implemented are the day I uninstall every Niantic game permanently.

• And to add on to this, Niantic is already a leader in metaverse technology. Not everything needs planet killers.

• "Ingress will more popular"? Yeah among crypto scammers for sure.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

lol no thanks last thing we need

• TheKingEngineTheKingEngine ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

One of the not many remainning good things about Ingress is that the boss of Niantic is firmly claiming that "Metaverse" is simply a Dystopian Nightmare. Any company really need to be conscientious to not join the absurd Metaverse hype and NFT scams.

You know why Steam platform decided to drive out NFT money-making mobile games, don't you? That's because they know that it might make money and momentum at first but the ponzi scheme behind those games will eventually collapse.

But still I'd agree with the idea if Niantic would like to issue for free NFT collectible medias for such as IngressFS Artworks because it's not harmful and some players would like it, as long as Niantic games won't be made into NFT money-making games.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Valve has hats and CSGO knives for thousands in dollars for sale

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

I like the idea of NFT media and biocards thou.