Missing Mission Day Medal Bristol Anomaly March 2019

Vl4dVl4d ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Event Support

I'm creating this post as it has been over 3 months since the Mission Day was.

As of today I still did not receive the Mission Day +1 for the Bristol Mission Day I did on the day after the Bristol anomaly (23rd of March 2019). I registered before the Mission Day began and did 6 missions and checked in at the Mission Day registration. I did this mission Day together with my friends that I was there with. They ALL received it, but I haven't yet.

As the PoC's had printed lists, and I registered on the Anomaly day (the day before) I had to be manually added to the list. As I have had before, my Ingress In-game name can be a bit of a hassle, as a lowercase L can be seen as an uppercase I. 

I contacted the PoC's several times in the last few months, raised support tickets via the Ingress website, contacted vanguard about this but still nothing. The Niantic support team referred me to the POC's that the final list had not been pushed. At that time this list was pushed for already a month. 

I really love Ingress, been playing it since May 2013, met a lot of friends through this game, but this kind of thing really hurts the game itself, the lack of support and understanding from the support team. 

I'm not gonna quit playing because of this cause Ingress is more to me than a badge, but there is at least a lot to improve in Ingress, and I just wanted to rant about support not being that helpful. I'm just hoping a post here will have some effect. If needed, I have several support tickets, confirmations I registered and more.

Please help me get this +1 on the Mission Day badge

Tagged:

Answers

• vke123vke123 ✭✭✭

Same issue in Holland for MD Amsterdam for some agents

• renjourenjou ✭✭

私の翻訳機能が優秀ではない為、全てを理解することは難しいですが… 。読まさせて頂きました。

• Vl4dVl4d ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

It seems that this issue has not been resolved yet.

I talked with @RedSoloCup during the NL-1331 in Utrecht, The Netherlands, and asked him if he could raise the issue again with Support. As of the big Mission Day push today, Bristol is still missing for me :(

• yngemaryngemar ✭✭✭

I'm also curious about this. It has only been a month and a half, but nobody who attended MD Bloomington, IN has received their MD badge yet. Not sure why something that seems so straightforward from this end should take so long, but any official info about when these badges will finally come through would be much appreciated.

• Vl4dVl4d ✭✭✭

@RedSoloCup any update about this? Still hasn't ticked over as far as I know. PoC of Bristol also hasn't received any further confirmation on this.

• Did this ever get resolved for you folks?