Ingress 2.85.* Release Notes

2»

Comments

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

So,for that one user disliked my post.What is defencive measures against PoGo-known gps joystick.What about defit? OG redacted banned account after +-30 km spoofed.Prime ignores everything.No answer from dev side.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

As an example,look throw ukrainian "Diya" uses Magisk memory leak(android less 11 is vulnerable). And also look users activity.Cmon this is easy to block spoofing.Why U dont want

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they disagreed with your post because you state your phone turned into iOS because you have the 'iOS version', 2.85.1.

They disagree because the update was not pushed through the play store. Furthermore, I can't make heads or tails from your posts, I literally have no idea what you are on about, this topic is regarding the patch notes of the mentioned update, nobody is talking about wanting or not wanting to stop spoofers ;)

• oscarc1oscarc1 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Fixed: Inventory remembers your last-viewed tab, so reopening Inventory can reopen the Portal Keys tab.

Can this be made into an option in settings? When I tap on Inventory, I want to go the inventory, not to the keys (usually they are all stashed in capsules anyway, so it shows me nothing). It's constantly going back to keys and makes for extra taps to do what I need it to do.

This change seems to be more annoying than helpful.

• Please make the “open last viewed tab” thing an option to toggle in the settings. It sounded like a good idea at first but I’m finding it frustrating now.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. Agreed. It’s been weeks since this has been changed, still can’t get used to it. It is annoying AF.

• This comment needs to be on the 2.86.1 post

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't really have a strong opinion on this behavior one way or another, but I do have an anecdote:

I tapped the main menu button and noticed that Inventory had a red dot next to it. Sweet! Time to go check my Kinetic Capsule.

So, I tap Inventory. Uh, keys? Tap X to go back a screen. Tap Inventory, again. Keys, again? Tap X. Okay, third time. This time, I am super duper certain that I'm tapping Inventory, with the red dot. AARGH. Keys?? Where are my capsules??

And then I remembered this change.