☃️ Santa's Wishlist- Ingress Style ☃️

PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

Pinched from the Transformers: Heavy Metal Community Manager (https://community.tfheavymetal.com/discussion/248/%EF%B8%8F-santas-wishlist-heavy-metal-style-%EF%B8%8F#latest) and adjusted for Ingress.

Greetings Guardians!

With the holidays almost upon us, it would be great to make sure that our elves keep busy in the workshop. I need your help in making sure that Santa gets a letter with everyones wish list on it. This is the perfect opportunity to let me know your thoughts and help shape the future of the game as we head into 2022.

What are the top three (3) improvements (features, etc) that you would like to see happen to Ingress?

If you could make one thing in the game disappear (doesn't matter what it is), what would that be?

@NianticThia , may be a good one to browse through.

Tagged:

Comments

• Because CORE is clearly a joke.

• A CORE subscriber is a supporter of the game with a few advantages. It's an option, so i dont understand the critics

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

1) bring back all the deleted effects.

2) new story arc

3) having 200 start and stick to the game

4) global live events

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

fix latency.

give recursed players the new ability the recurse text promised.

• Here we go, my wishlist:

improvement 1) any change of rules to combat "permanent big fields". (fields decay, matrioska, global MUs counting, etc.. etc..).

improvement 2) new story. i am sure CORE subscribers wants to help with it.

improvement 3) new mods, new kinetic capsule. why not having a roulette kinetic capsule that could give us a random rare item?

what i want to remove of the game, the reasons of surrender of agents leaving . i am sure agents will keep playing if:

- rules let them link, if not, being able to do something about it.

- something that motivate people to do the same thing again and again. that could be a story, getting something they are not expecting, etc..

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Media Lockers

2. Chaotic Matter Lockers

3. Unique Drone Hacked Portals visible in Done Later.

• TooLegitToExistTooLegitToExist ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

1. Fix latency issues

2. Improve drone layers to show visited portals

3. Ability to hide/show & rearrange medals....

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, a letter to Santa? Try opening a ticket to support, it's pretty much the same and you can do it the whole year! :D

Dear Satan: please, fix spoofing.

• pictop23pictop23 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

1. Improve of the missions Tool with Fields for Source and extra comment.

2. Improve of the possible Missions to submit. Probably for each 100 missions you Completed you get 6 more or 30 for each Recursion.

3. Human support, no answers like from a bot. Most of the time you get only a copy/paste of an earlier Email.

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

I like that the "Join C.O.R.E." thing was brought up. Not in my top 3, but it is super annoying that the "manage" member benefits thing pops up while trying to scroll further down in the store.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I want Susanna Moyer to come back somehow would be cool🤪 oh and while at it fix the lag pls its super annoying!

• ShottixShottix ✭✭✭✭

Things I would improve

1) complete overhaul of the way MU is counted toward the cell cycles, to deter what is currently happening (create perminant fields from the hardest possible anchors)

2) recursed agents to be rewarded with Wings on their end of year badges. (currently recursed agents receive the same badge as level 16 un recursed.

3) new item (similar to the rare candy on pokemon go) use the item on an item you currently hold to create 1 more of the item, suggested rarity the same as a virus from hack. This would give someone the option to create 1 extra anchor key or 1 extra item they could really use but don't have.

What I would remove. The "Join core" graphic from the store for people who already purchased core. I must have missclicked the manage button 10 times now.

👍

• How about badges for recursion.

Like tiers perhaps. The recursion badge should have levels. 1, 3, 5, 7, 11 or something. Prime numbers, and achievable without being easy

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

Dear Ingress Hero Nicholas:

All I want in the ingress Scanner:

1. Get rid of lag 30 sec to 2 minutes to drop a reso is obscene.

2. Take TOS far more seriously than it has been.

3. Find a compromise that allows for SAFE anomalies to happen with build up to anomalies in whatever form it takes and IG fallout for what happens.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon Year 9 medal

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Dear Santa.I behaved bad,probably the worst agent worldwide.I never asked for such a things as ultrastrike nerf/droprate or shields uprate.

So,dear Santa,give them another minievent,may that people be happy too

• The number one thing I would like to see happen in the future is a complete overhaul of the Mission Creator. It has no sorting function, everything lives randomly distributed. There is no in house image slicing tool. In game and on Intel there is no way to search for the missions you are currently working on. In cities with many missions, this can make finding your next one difficult. If it was a more attractive system that was updated for this decade, more agents may discover the huge amount of fun that can be had creating and doing missions.

Secondly, keeping the pandemic in mind, socially distant and safe gameplay still has to be considered. The introduction of a Challenge Tasks system that could award in game items and/or occasionally Badges. These could bring back some faction vs. faction feeling if say, as an example for a timed Challenge(10 days) You have to complete the tasks of 1)Throw 500kms of links 2)Create 100 fields 3)Destroy 500 Resonators 4)Deploy 100 mods 5)Scan and Upload 25 Portal Scans 6)Complete 6 Missions in the allotted time. The faction with the most agents that have completed all of their tasks receive possibly a scalable Challenge badge or a team type badge specifically for that task list event. The team that does not win would still maybe get item rewards for completing tasks. (This is all completely off the top of my head and I would love to discuss the concept if anyone has ideas on it.)

Third, I would love to see a Uniques Drone badge and layer.

I'm not sure what I would remove from game but I would echo what a lot of people have said about the CORE advertisement being removed if you are already paying for CORE.

• I want to know whatever is coming that caused the layout of scanner to change. Why that big open corner of the scanner (when on screen to make a nomination, see settings, etc )?