Feature idea: disable scout control notification

With the start of this event with double ap, many agents stacked scans and are massively uploading them. I would like to stop receiving push notification of scout control lost, but still receive other notifications.

At least on iOS, there is not an option to disable them, while I can disable COMM mention, portal under attack etc.

Tagged:

Comments

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s been requested a few times in the past. No response from anyone at Niantic in any of the other threads I’ve seen unfortunately.

Im fine with getting a random couple here and there, but a rate limit would be nice. Maybe after 5 in an hour, they stop pushing. Getting one every 30-60 seconds over the course of an hour is just silly…

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

"All that's needed" is a notification level specific to Scout Controller but I don't want to imagine how the current attack notifications are done in the code.

• I love scout control notification. They shouldn't change it.

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

You love being told someone is scanning the same 50 portals as you did 30 days ago.... why what benefit is that to you..... are you going to attack them for it, regaining SC gets you nothing (unless they newly volitile)

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering scout controller status is almost useless, you should only do it once for each portal that exists, so you will eventually stop receiving the alerts.