Remote Portal Submission Location resets to current location on iPhone 13 Pro Max
If you are doing a remote portal submission on an iPhone 13 Pro Max, the selected portal location appears to not get set to the location you pick, but instead resets to your current physical location. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app on my iPhone 13 Pro Max and get the same results; HOWEVER, if I log into an iPhone 12 Pro Max, the issue is not present and the remote location selected is shown when reviewing the portal submission. I have done this with the same location on both phones and the 12 Pro Max works, but the 13 Pro Max does not.
1) Click Nominations from the menu
2) Navigate in the map to set the portal location and click confirm.
3) Select an existing photo for the portal and select Use Photo.
4) Select an existing photo for the surrounding area and click Next.
5) Type a portal title and click next.
6) Type a description and click Next.
7) In the review screen, note the Portal Location. It will be where you physically are, NOT where you selected in step 2.
This will cause an immediate rejection because the portal will not be found at the location shown.
Please fix this ASAP.