STILL blocked for the creation of a mission for the Second Sunday

Hi,

I'm trying to create several missions in my city for the Second Sunday of October 10. I have 6 assignments and 5 were accepted almost immediately.

The 6th mission is refused with this reason

These missions have already been validated in several countries without any problem.

Can you help me to validate it for October 10th please?

@NianticThia

Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @leFadaDavid! Please submit a ticket via In-app support. One of our agents will look into this.

• Thank you for your answer @NianticVK

I just wrote to the support from the application as you asked me.

Please note that the last time I contacted support for the same reason, the only answer I got was to wait...

I hope once again not to waste my time and to have the 6 missions for the Second Sunday of October 10th. Cc @NianticThia

• As I thought, the support does not give me any answer except repeating the aberrant email I received.

The title or description of mission 6 is identical to the 5 others that were validated immediately.

@NianticVK @NianticThia Can you please find a solution for me?

• If I recall correctly, you cannot use the NIA Logo within a banner image. ENL or RES or standard Ingres Logos can, but the NIA baloon you have is likely the cause.

• It is this mission that is refused. There is no Niantic logo….

• Only thing I can think of, is the Sec may have a vulgar connotation in another language?

• Not in French or English to my knowledge. 

These missions have been validated in other countries, there is no reason to refuse them.

• leFadaDavidleFadaDavid ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

@NianticBrian @NianticVK @NianticThia

The forum moderators ask us to contact the support from the application in order to find a solution but they don't provide ANY solution! 

They are useless, are you aware? 

I'm angry because I pay the CORE subscription EVERY month, I support your **** events and you don't give me any help. I demand a minimum of service and there is none.

Do you want to disgust all the players who give you work by making this game live? Reassure me because you are not far from it!

It’s unacceptable to provide this type of response.

During the last second sunday, because of your rotten validation system, my missions were validated the Monday after the event…

If this time it doesn't work, it will be the last time.

Bring me a solution before October 10th.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

This is their favorite super vague rejection email reason. I made one to explore a local town...rejection after rejection with an odd approval with same exact terminology that was previously rejected twice before. Had 5 of 18 approved. I ended up just deleting all of them. I did two 6 mission murals for 2nd Sunday, if thy get stupid with the rejections, I will just delete them all & stop trying to add murals in the area. It's beyond frustrating.

• @NianticBrian @NianticVK @NianticThia Still no answer? You continue to let your useless support talk nonsense?

Do they know or care about the game to write this?

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

This banner has been approved probably twenty times all over the world already...

• phthoruthphthoruth ✭✭✭✭

Is the Angers in the title the location? I suggest renaming to Second Sunday in Angers, France.

• Good news, the 6th mission has just been approved!

I don't know if anyone has allowed it to be validated before October 10th but if so, thank you.

I would like to point out that this mission was validated with the same content at the time of rejection. Same title, same description, same portal...

The validation of missions is a real problem, it must be improved to help players Cc @NianticBrian @NianticVK @NianticThia

• Hi @leFadaDavid - the mission was changed from the first time I looked at it to when I looked at it last night and asked that it be reviewed again.

Please do not use PII information in title, description, or passphrases.

• Hi @NianticThia,

"PII "sorry I don't understand...

The first version of mission 6 contained a question whose answer was my game nickname. I wanted to be funny, the mission was refused, no worries I didn't say anything.

I modified the mission by removing this question and a second time refused with explanations that help absolutely nobody. Recognize that the email sent does not give any indication to the agent who proposes a mission.

I submitted a 3rd time with the same question or maybe by modifying some portals on the route (I don't know) and it passed. Nevertheless the title or the description are the same.

For information, I asked two other agents to submit this mission at the same time as me and it passed...

We've been warning Niantic for years about the mission validation system that is not clear for players and nothing is done. It's not normal to have to complain here when we are simply making the game live by creating missions for events that you propose. Don't forget that without us, there is nothing left.

• yes, please clarify what "PII" stands for

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

PII stands for "Personally identifiable information"; Email, addresses and the like, including usernames.

• @leFadaDavid When a mission is rejected, add "REJECT #" to its title, and start a new mission. Then (1) you have history of what you tried. (2) The failed instance could have a black mark against it that you can't remove.

• edited October 2021

I'm sorry for using an acronym! I'm trying to get better at spelling them out...

PII is personally identifying information.

@InvestigateXM covered it... you can't use Agent names, emails, usernames, etc in mission titles, descriptions, or passphrase answers. If you'd like, I can send you a note via private message if you want specific details - let me know!

Post edited by NianticThia on
  • No worries, it allows me to improve my English 😁

As I said above, YES when submitting mission 6, on the first portal I put a question whose answer was my game nickname. The mission was refused, normal, I did not say anything. So I modified the mission by deleting this answer. The result is that the mission is still refused without ANY valid reason since it was accepted the third time.

I even asked two other agents to submit the same mission by naming it "#6-1 Second Sunday Angers" and "#6-2 Second Sunday Angers" identical to the mission "#6 Second Sunday Angers" which was refused in order to test the system.

Result, they were accepted....

I think we should recognize that there is a problem with the validation of missions

• I think this backs up the theory that once a mission is rejected, that specific instance has a black mark against it. (At least: if it's rejected for using a username.)

You edited the username problem out of the mission, and resubmitted the same mission that had been rejected. Because of its black mark from the first submission/rejection, it was rejected again.

You should have started a brand new mission, and set it up like the old one, but without the username passcode. A fresh new mission would start clean (not already have a black mark), so would not be judged based on a prior version.

• XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know that's not true because I've had rejected missions approved after making edits.

• Unfortunately nobody knows anything because nobody except Niantic knows how their mission approval system works...