The ONE problem I have with Ingress...

2»

Comments

• SonicgottSonicgott ✭✭✭✭

It would amuse me to see Iron Man play Ingress via voice commands... you know... because Jarvis... hehehe

• Yes, but what would happen if we let those who made the game developpe the game. Yes I chose that spelling.

• KatthKatth ✭✭✭

It's way worse when you play Pokemon Go, because you eyes are always looking down on the screen hoping for a spawn. In Ingress when you walk from Portal X to Portal Y you can look up and enjoy the scenery or relax your arm. When I have to walk > 100 meters to the next portal I let my arm rest alongside my body. It helps a lot.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

I have four. 1. Be more aggressive in giving boots/suspension to multi and spoofers and as part of suspension, forced zero out of all assets. 2. app shouldn't freeze/ quit so often. I can't go an hour without having to reload. 3. don't let the difference between high and low portal dense areas force a different ingress experience. - Gliph is different in hpd areas That needs to be looked at . it's overpowered in HPD areas as it is all but free to gliph for a single max and broken at 6+ levels in terms of gettig appropriate r and x's. It is a different experience in hpd and lpds. DO something please, peace of mind is at stake.

• ZEXX3SZEXX3S ✭✭

It doesn't happen to often for me as a solely Ingress related irritation. The majority of the time I ingress I'm Bikegressing and so with it mounted to my bike, I tend to just leave it there and do what I gotta do with it mounted. Otherwise i just get general irritation from just holding my phone up, period. Ingress just gives you a reason to do it more and so it's something to be aware of for sure. Might need to start doing phone related exercises and stretching for mobile gamer's, hahahaha!😂