Empty backpack

alocvmalocvm ✭✭
edited June 2021 in Report a Bug

Hello Ingress Support Team,

Yesterday I did a recursion, after a few hours of playing ALL things disappeared from my backpack. Capsules and premium items that were bought for money. At the moment, reinstalling, restarting the application did not help.

Also, I DID NOT SEE MY KEY LOCKERS, it is impossible!!!!

Could you please provide information how I can fix it?

Thanks.

7 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @alocvm! To investigate and help you better, please submit a request via In-app support. We'll take it from there!

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

@NianticVK what sections should i select?

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

@NianticVK any updates?

• @alocvm I can already see that you've submitted a request, and it has been escalated in order to resolve the issue. We appreciate your patience. Thanks!

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

@NianticVK thank you!

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

Hello @NianticVK ,

maybe do you have any updates?

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭
    edited June 2021

@NianticVK do have any updates? 5 days I cannot use dronenet , kinetic capsule and use my bought for money items

• I get your concern, @alocvm! Upon reviewing your account, I could see that the request you submitted is still under investigation. You should be expecting a reply soon. Thank you for understanding and sorry for the delay.

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

14 days without dronenet, key lockers, kinetic capsule, premium items.

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

Hmm I just had an alert that there's a status change and there's now a "Working On a Fix" tag on this post.

Lets see how long that takes any updates @NianticVK ?? Or is there a @NianticBrian Lurking in the Background.

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

21 days without dronenet, key lockers, kinetic capsule, premium items and any updates

@NianticBrian @NianticVK maybe do you have any updates?

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

@NianticThia could you please help my get any updates about my issue?

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

@NianticThia @NianticVK any updates?

• @alocvm have you got a ticket number that you can put in the thread for Thia to look at don't worry if you havent as I'm sure she could find the support message with a bit of digging.

• edited July 2021

@alocvm If I can get some additional information, it will help troubleshoot - can you do the following for me?

1. Go to Settings and Logout
    2. Go into Device Settings and clear App Data for Ingress
    3. Uninstall then Reinstall
    4. Record account selection as you try to log in

Send that over to me privately. (Do not post your personal information here.) I will send you a private message so that you can send it that way (or you can send it to me in our chat on Telegram).

Post edited by NianticThia on
  • alocvmalocvm ✭✭

Hello @NianticThia @NianticVK

can I provide information with you to help fix my issue?

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

Hello everyone

do you have any updates?

• @NianticThia

why do you ignore me in telegram and here?

I want to get current status , is it hard?

• @NianticVK @NianticThia

I am going to write a message to the Apple for payment machinations, the purchase of game items was made with real money, after which your "developers" deleted items for me without restoring money or items, and I was ignored for more than two months.

• Any ideas that you can think of @NianticBrian or @ofer2 as it's been tagged as "working on a fix" status for quite a while now.

I would hope this would be in the next release at least.

• @NianticThia could you please stop ignore this issue?)

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. I don't think I want to recurse again. Being pretty much ignored for 3+ months. That's just shameful.

• This is shocking. Why is this agent being ignored?!

• Hi @alocvm - I am sorry for the delay; I mistakenly thought this was resolved after we fixed the kcap, drone, etc. To make sure I'm not misunderstanding, you have those, correct? Or have those disappeared again?

I will ask Support (and Eng) if needed to see where the status of your account is.

• Hi @NianticThia

Yes, your support team fixed the kcap and drone but all items were completely removed from my account.

At the moment your support team didn't restore my key-lockers or CMU for all items price. Also, premium items like Apex (20+) and other items.

• Hello @NianticThia

Why Ingress Support Center closed conversation about this ticket?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

wow is your inv issue still not resolved? try create a new ticket this is a very unique bug u have..:/

• @NianticThia any updates?)

• All this situation sounds like very bad joke

• Why is this agent being ignored?

@NianticThia

This discussion has been closed.