Ingress is ruined

2»

Comments

• "wayspots are not required to have public access" is not understandable and kills the game.

when they focussed on POGO, they wanted to have as much portals as they can. that is great for POGO but a nightmare for ingress and not understandable.

cleaning portals only used as an anchor will increase gameplay. if you live in a city probably wont suffer it but if you live closer to mountains you'll probably found agents who (with or without tricks) will link to places with difficult access changing a great game like ingress to a stupid game. i enjoy climbing.. but not everyday :)

probably portals must be only in cities, towns.. no need to have outside them. why to have portals outside?, will be a blank portal or a nightmare to someone.

• GearGliderGearGlider ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, that's Niantic's stance on portals. Not Pokemon GO players'.

• The game was founded on movement outside your house into do exercise and things to meet people instead of sitting around eating freaking french fries and fattening foods so no they're supposed to be hiking involved. That's the purposes, those that like to hike should be allowed to go to those portals and do what they are just because some of us are freaking lazy doesn't mean that they're not allowed to do the things they like about the game. From taking from one you take from another the balance has been met I see no problem with it as for portals on basis like Air Force bases and stuff that's hard access yes I can agree that they need to be removed if they're not successful by everyone by means of some sort that is capable by that of exercise are by that of car our vehicle of some sort then it shouldn't be bases are restricted so many other places this causes problems and gets people into trouble these portals need to get taken out.

• You're not the only one we have them all over the place. And it's hard to detect who because of the situation you can't blame someone of being one when you don't know whether there's someone with them or not and even if that's someone who's with them or not you can't still say they are because they might have an account. How are they supposed to detect that that's the question all the stuff I think they can handle but that stuff they can't. Until they find a way to be able to handle with it it's just part of the game you got to deal with. And it is still one of the only virtual reality games out there that actually has reality involved in it. And I think that's pretty damn cool.

• ShottixShottix ✭✭✭✭

Yes its a big shame that spoofers can destroy your gameplay from their sofa, I do hope in the future it is impossible to falsify location. Regards to you and your situation I hope you stay 💙

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

People also do live in remote areas.

These blue links were mostly not done by city players.