Ingress 2.80.1 Release Notes

2»

Comments

• I updated the app earlier to 2.80.1 when it came out in my region and while i cant actually play i had noticed the startup is taking longer,its sticking on the faction stats from the globe screen which i only just got back a few versions ago but it then stuttered before putting me back into my stuck black screen state...so i will back people up here on the laggy & slow comments simply because its becoming very noticable but i think it needs a rebuild or serious think on these fixes before being released to the public to make us suffer and moan.

Is there any better game engines around other than unity ??

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Silly and offtopic question. Generic apk file of this release is 158mb,aab is approximately 205mb,why so? App bundle meant to use less storage not more.

• As per all the players commenting on what photo should be displayed on a portal cover. Ingress was the first game put out by Niantic and the Ingress players should be the only name to be display on the portal cover.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Will be turning off CORE after my next renewal. Y’all are inept at providing any reasons to keep providing a paycheck. I’d be fired by now if I had your work ethic. I’d be okay with every single issue here, but you can’t even check in. You say y’all read these forums, but you don’t see any reason to respond and attempt to calm us down? Psh, unreal…

• If still no new portals live on after done the review... btw again volatile portals aactivated to scan