Backspace problems

Hi,

Will there be any inventory upgrades in the near future? Since the launch of the game it was capped at 2000. But in that period we didn't had these items:

• 4 Different types of shields
  • 3 different types of multihacks/heat sinks
  • Force amps/Turrets
  • Powercubes and as extra Lawson/circle k
  • Ito's +/-
  • Virusses
  • Capsules (keylocker also takes 1)
  • Powerups

Considering an anomaly in these days you need alot of shields and firepower to bring along not even mentioning the resonators.

It just doesn't fit anymore. Why not give people the extra benefits along different levels to carry more items?

• Level 1-8 - 2000 items
  • Level 9 - 2050
  • Level 10 - 2100
  • Level 11 - 2200
  • Level 12 - 2300
  • Level 13 - 2500
  • Level 14 - 2600
  • Level 15 - 2800
  • Level 16 - 3000

since you're not planning to add extra levels this is an example to give players these benefits during gameplay and leveling.

Tagged:

Comments

• GuschtelGuschtel ✭✭✭

Excellent idea, i'd fully support this. Also the option of buying additional keylockers would be awesome.

• if someone has an idea for improvement it would help..

• ntzzntzz ✭✭✭

Another 1000 spaces is too much.

I think we are fine with actual 2k inventory space, but it could be nice if there are other ways to increase like 20 or 50, but no more.

The best thing at anomalies is to play with a restricted inventory, calculate what you need and squeeze it as much as you can.

• I Think 1k more is a little much as well. A more reserved way to get more spaces would be maybe 50 a level after 8 and leave it at that. Or since there is the recursion mechanic maybe if you recurse you get 100 more spots, it wouldnt have to be 100 but it would be a start

• I don't mind playing with a restricted inventory during anomaly, but what do I do with my extra VR gear that I don't need/want/use at Anomaly? And what do I do with my remainder of my ageis shields between anomalies that I only hold on to FOR anomalies?I don't think there's any harm in increasing the inventory space by 1k or even more. Maybe some kind of "long term storage" you can only access every x days/weeks?

• Cube lockers would be great too.

• Dirtyjoe619Dirtyjoe619 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

Not to mention this would be another way to monotize the game. Something that the other two games seem all to good at. Then again, the competition I. The other two games is not real except for great league pvp.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

One person suggested in a an AMA on G+ if players are able to buy limited time Anomaly lockers, for players to temporarily store items during the lead up to anomaly.

Which us a good idea, but like a lot of things, it will have to wait until the server backend has been upgraded

• IMO give players 250 slots per level. A brand new level 1 will hit Level 2 long before they hack up 250 items. And it would help avoid easy backpack accounts.

• jsylvisjsylvis ✭✭✭✭

But don't reset it upon recursion. Keep it ticking. It would create some actual incentive to recurse and eat the L16 grind again.

There's obviously a scaling sweet spot where you recurse, hit like L13 again, and get a ton of inventory spaces before the grind gets too exponential again so there's room for balancing.