August Second Sunday - Missing Medal Ticks

edited April 2022 in Mission Days

Hi Agents,

For those who have not received their MD medal tick - thank you for sharing details and I'm sorry for the experience.

The team is working to resolve this and we are making efforts to mitigate the issue that some are running into. You do not need to do a 7th mission as I suggested last time. For those who are not receiving their medal increment, please submit a support ticket with the following: Agent Name, a screenshot showing 6 missions completed, and any Mission details you can share (including at least one of the Official Mission names).

As we work to improve this, I'll report back if additional information is needed (the Support team will as well).

Update: While we continue to investigate, we have changed the number of Official Mission Day missions needed to get the medal tick to 5. Some Agents may need to do a 6th to get the tick to push. If you get your tick after 5, congrats! If you don't, doing a 6th will not mess up your banner alignment. If you DO NOT get the tick after 6, again, please submit a support ticket, with your Agent name, a screenshot showing 6 missions completed, and any Mission details you can share (including at least one of the Official Mission names).

Thank you!

Post edited by NianticThia on

Comments