Bug Medal Recon

DarkDanAromDarkDanArom ✭✭
edited January 2021 in Report a Bug

Hello. I have been checking in Niantic Wayfarer possible Portals, in my profile the amount of revision has increased but not my Medal Recon in the game

1 votes

Intended - Not a Bug · Last Updated

Your Wayfarer profile shows all agreements (including edits) whereas your Ingress profile will only show agreements you've received when your performance rating was at Good or above (excluding edits).

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Depending on what kind of Agreements you receive (title edits, etc) it may not increase the amount on your Ingress profile. Also, the changes are not immediate and sometimes take a bit to change in the Scanner. Just have some patience, it will most likely change soon.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

we can't see your rating.

In poor or fair rating you gain agreements but they don't count for the recon medal.

@ArkFang edits counts now and when you gain an agreement on wayfarer there are no delay for the medal :)

• BaeksejuBaekseju ✭✭
    edited February 2021

Lucky you, my recon badge doesn't even appear on my profile (Super rating, 300+ approved, etc.).

I have reported this issue to Niantic a while back, and haven't gotten any answer since then...

Post edited by Baekseju on
  • jemm1982jemm1982 ✭✭
    edited March 2021

La medalla RECON en el perfil de Ingress no suma +1, lleva la misma puntuación hace meses. En la página de wayfarer sigo realizando la revisión como siempre y suma en la estadística de wayfarer pero no suma en la medalla RECON de ingress.

• Your Wayfarer profile shows all agreements (including edits) whereas your Ingress profile will only show agreements you've received when your performance rating was at Good or above (excluding edits).

• Problema con la medalla RECON.

No suma los acuerdos desde hace tiempo, aunque sigas trabajando en wayfarer.

• Sorry for the delay, everyone. The agreements section of your Wayfarer profile displays all of your agreements on player nominated Wayspots, even those made when you are not in a good or great standing. Only nomination agreements made while in good or great standing will contribute to your progress towards the medal. Also, for Recon, the edits and title will not be included. Hope this clarifies!

• Hello guys,

I would like some help, my medal "Recon" is not being counted. For several months, it has been stopped at 3,789. Could you check what is happening?

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

Ticket closed - not enough information.....

(Send full screenshot with rating, or are you too ashamed?)