cannot rate in wayfarer

evertimr i try to rate a portal, it says „well done agent“, without i rated something

clicking on the redorange rate buttom in the first picture brings me directly to the secound picture

Tagged:

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all, as this relates to Wayfarer you’re better putting your question there. https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

Secondly, I’m guessing you’ve hit the “limit”, at some point you just review too much and Wayfarer stops you, and it can take some time for more to appear.

• OwnzZOwnzZ ✭✭

i only rewied 16 times on the old „opr-page“. no rewies at all on the wayfarer. support also talks about the „limit“…

welcome new users to wayfarer with a direct limit-lock is just confusing. its been the same since a week now and i guess i cannot hit even bronze badge with this thingy going on.

• Thanks for reaching out, @OwnzZ! However, the Wayfarer forum would be a better place to get more insights on this. Please reach out via the Wayfarer forum. One of our representatives will look into this.

• i postet 2 days before here in the wayfarer, but reaction at all since now. ingame chat-support send me here

• Sorry about the delay, @OwnzZ! I've shared your report with one of our agent from the Wayfarer team. You should be expecting a reply soon. I appreciate your patience.