Ingress fails to load past Ingress Prime screen

Ingress goes to a black screen after the Ingress Prime screen. I have tried multiple times on the previous night and now in the morning. This includes clearing the cache, reinstalling and trying to load it on another device. The devices being a HTC U19e using Android 9 and a Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus using Android 10. I am using version 2.76.1 . I am currently using Wi-Fi, however I did use 4G as well. Other GPS applications function, including Pokemon Go.

Tagged:
3 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• Are you able to sign into your account on the Intel Map?

I know you mentioned already trying on 4G, but just to rule something out, after you sign in to Intel Map, can you check to see if there's any difference if you then disable Wi-Fi, open Google Maps or Pokemon GO and see that your location is updated/found on the map, then try starting Ingress?

• WolfsbaneDWolfsbaneD ✭✭
    edited July 2021

Yes, I am able to sign in to the Intel Map on Wi-Fi and 4G. There is no difference when disabling Wi-Fi and using 4G when switching from Google Maps or Pokemon GO to Ingress.

• The issue has resolved itself. Login possible again. Thank-you @NianticBrian .

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of times ingress freez when we login. Time for Niantic resolve lag problem soon on servers and the bad app. It can continue when we have Anomely or standard events when app an always server faild and Niantic must spend time to resolve it every time. Time are money for Niantic and 😡 agents in the world.